Players you love or loved to hate

Finny

I hate Duncan Keith cuz he's playing like total Arse this year. Norris my Arse!

What a waste of 3rd pick overall in my hockey pool! I can't even dump him now.

He's done nothing but drive my plus minus into the basement, the bum!

Wow, 3rd overall that's rough, you probably could have had Stamkos or one of the Sedins. I ended up auto-drafting him in the second round in my ESPN league.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Number 1 hate-on of all time is Dominik Hasek. I've never seen a bigger baby.

Also on my list: Komisarek, Suter, Barnaby, Samuelsson, and last but not least, Mike Ribiero. If you're going to wear the Habs jersey, you need to have heart.

Wow, 3rd overall that's rough, you probably could have had Stamkos or one of the Sedins. I ended up auto-drafting him in the second round in my ESPN league.

well he was a great pick. we had no way of knowing he would fall that far that fast.

I mean its Duncan Keith for Christ sake! no one could of seen that coming.

P.S. I also hate Darth Jagr. Lord of the Sith.

P.S. I also hate Darth Jagr. Lord of the Sith.

Hey, finally something we can agree on! :lol:

That last word must be a typo. The h should go before the i.

Also on my list: Komisarek, Suter, Barnaby, Samuelsson, and last but not least, Mike Ribiero. If you're going to wear the Habs jersey, you need to have heart.

But which Samuelsson? I'm guessing Kjell ... or maybe Mikael. As a longshot it could be Martin Samuelsson who played 14 games for the Bruins 2002-04. I'm stumped :D

ulf-samuelsson-tribute.jpg

But which Samuelsson? I'm guessing Kjell ... or maybe Mikael. As a longshot it could be Martin Samuelsson who played 14 games for the Bruins 2002-04. I'm stumped :D

ulf-samuelsson-tribute.jpg

He could also mean Magnus Samuelsson for crushing him like a bug in a bar fight or Guðjón Samuelsson for his ugly architecture too!!!

I would...can you get me his email? I am worried he would attack me in person :thumbsup:

Patrick Roy

Colisee Pepsi

250 boulevard Wilfred-Hamel

Quebec, QC G1L 5A7

Canada

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Thanks Matt Cooke for this result as well as the high stick (what a dirty POS, wonder what Lemieux is gonna say now).

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/recap?gameId=310320016

For all Crosby fans and haters:

PITTSBURGH—Following a Tuesday skate-around in which concussed team captain Sidney Crosby practiced for the first time since January, Penguins coach Dan Bylsma told reporters that his star player, who spent the majority of the press conference passed out and only occasionally woke up to vomit, is progressing nicely and should be back on the ice soon. "His recovery is right on schedule," Bylsma said as Crosby quietly slurred a complaint about how bright the lights were, fell into a daze, and began convulsing. "We're seeing some definite signs of improvement. We just have to keep at it until he can stand without assistance." Bylsma claimed the team could expect Crosby to return as early as next week, or when he can remember who he is, where he is, and what hockey is, whichever comes first.

Edited by Lesky

• 3 weeks later...

I cant stand Corey Perry. And for very different reasons, I also cant stand Tootoo. Avery I'm more indifferent towards. Though his office antics are kinda meh/unnecessary.

I cant stand Corey Perry. And for very different reasons, I also cant stand Tootoo. Avery I'm more indifferent towards. Though his office antics are kinda meh/unnecessary.

Is it because everyone is now saying that Perry will be MVP instead of Daniel Sedin? I also don't like Jordan Tootoo.

no, I've despised him since day one. His season is definitely MVP worthy though. Talk about turning it on when your team needs you. I have all the respect and awe in the world for his offensive prowess.

• 1 month later...

Mike Richards, now that he got away with 2 CHEAP moves in the playoffs - elbowing Kaleta AND a dirty boarding play. Dirty captain on a DIRTY team. :noway:

I'm definitely not a Mike Richards fan by any stretch - BUT, I don't think elbowing Patrick Kaleta should ever be punished. :D

• 1 month later...

Monk,

On par with the subject of enforcers, I have something you might be interested in. I have a a fan poll currently running on my blog http://goon-gear.blogspot.com , asking the question: Who was the greatest NHL enforcer of all time? Please feel free to cast your vote. In fact, your vote would be greatly appreciated!

Voted for Bob Probert one of the best (RIP )

gotta love the so called fake bk jersey. It has a bad customization job but the jersey itself isnt fake. I think thats a big difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Players I really don't like:

The Sedin Sisters (will be members of the 2012 Swedish Olympic Diving Team)

7uongo (overrated and arrogant)

Cooke (a shame on skates)

Avery (annoying little punk)

Pronger (fruit loop)

Edited by amonte78

• 5 months later...

Loved to hate Stevens and also Martin Brodeur and Claude Lemieux. Now, at his age and having BS'ed with him a few times, I kind of root for Marty, but when he was on top of his game I despised him!

Darius Kasparitis was a guy I really enjoyed hating.

I don't really comment on active players too much but I can say that Steve Downie is not one of my favorites in the league today.

• 2 months later...

Roberto Luongo is at the top of my love to hate list, followed by the Sedin's.

I always hated Carcillo and was disappointed when the Blackhawks signed him. I don't typically get happy when a player is injured, but Carcillo tearing his acl was an exception. Hopefully his not back with the Hawks next year.

After that, there's really not too many players.

I hate the Stars and always hated Ed Belfour especially. I always liked Paul Kariya. I wish he played for the Sharks. Iginla, too.

• 1 month later...

Zdeno Chara, If you could crawl back to the cave that you were, well, spawned from, and to never allow the light of day bead it's goodness onto your evil brow, that would be great.

YES THAT WAS AN OFFICE SPACE REFERENCE, WHAT OF IT?