Belfour Drunk..Auld Injured.

Finny

Belfour Drunk, Auld Injured.

Well, hopefully the link to the newspaper works. Did anyone hear about this? I guess Belfour had one too many and dropped a bottle, Auld trips on it and hits his head pretty hard. Conspiracy theories. :)

Link didn't work. Maybe this one will.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/hockey/...sports-panthers

Perfect, thanks lafountain.

No problem, it is kind of funny though. Auld should be the starter there in Florida anyways, Belfour can continue to be a veteran backup or hang it up, but he should not be an everyday starter anymore.

No problem, it is kind of funny though. Auld should be the starter there in Florida anyways, Belfour can continue to be a veteran backup or hang it up, but he should not be an everyday starter anymore.

Oh... I should go back and add Belfour to my hated players thread. What a washup. And he's got a history of being a pain in the Arse. I wouldn't put it past his hoping to injure the competition, even when it's on his own team.

My wife and I only refer to Belfour as "Drunken Goalie" since that incident at the Dallas hotel in 2000.

Seems like a proper fit for him.

Seems like a proper fit for him.

I'm hoping to refer to him as the drunken ex-goalie pretty soon. It's time to hang em up...