Signature Images

Mach_9

I wanted to check and see if we could use visual signatures on here, and sure enough, we can.

If anyone wants, I love to make them - so let me know what you'd like and I can do it for you, or you can even pick out the specific images and tell me how you want it laid out and I'll work on it.

Just offering.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to check and see if we could use visual signatures on here, and sure enough, we can.

If anyone wants, I love to make them - so let me know what you'd like and I can do it for you, or you can even pick out the specific images and tell me how you want it laid out and I'll work on it.

Just offering.

I know I am interested, just not sure what I would want though something with Kovalchuk is likely where I would go.

I know I am interested, just not sure what I would want though something with Kovalchuk is likely where I would go.

I'd be glad to do it, just let me know what you'd like and I'll get to it. You can give me specific images, a type of image to look for (i.e shooting, celebrating, etc.) and any colors or text you want me to include and I'll do it.

Working on a concept Kovalchuk Signature for you. Let me know if there are any specifics you want in your sig and I'll add them, or I'll give you a link to the concept when I'm done and add anything you want after you take a look at it. I love doing these, so if anyone else has requests, the offer is on the table.

Alright - let's see what you think. I can change and clean up anything you want.

Kovalchuk.jpg

Nice Mach, I'd love one for Afinogenov, you look like a Sabres fan so I doubt I'm asking for much. :rolleyes:

If it's old jersey or new, does not matter. Thanks a bunch. Even a new avatar would be nice. I'm not a good computer artist unfortunately. My bread and butter is hockey player evaluations, not computers.

Curious - How did you make the skate marks on the Atlanta logo.. or were those already there?

The skate marks were already there on this piece. If you want to make them in the future, I usually outline the object I want to put them on, then copy it, put the new copy under the original, turn down the opacity of the original so you can see the one under it and work on putting the scratches there. I just use the pencil tool at one or two pixels usually.

Nice Mach, I'd love one for Afinogenov, you look like a Sabres fan so I doubt I'm asking for much. :rolleyes:

If it's old jersey or new, does not matter. Thanks a bunch. Even a new avatar would be nice. I'm not a good computer artist unfortunately. My bread and butter is hockey player evaluations, not computers.

You got it! I'll do it in whatever jersey I can find the best pictures of. Want anything specific? (celebration, shooting, deking, close up? signature?) And do you want the theme colors black and red or blue and gold?

Cool! What program do you use to make your signatures?

I use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. 7.0. Corell Painter is a good program as well, but much harder to use. My wife has a lot of experience in studio arts so its much easier with her help.

Thanks again Mach. To keep it simple, I'd say a beauty deke or him shooting. Colors, let's go with the new resurgence of the blue and gold. My dream sig, the pic where he did that 360 deke between his legs and scored on the Lightning...my goodness just remarkable.

Thanks again Mach. To keep it simple, I'd say a beauty deke or him shooting. Colors, let's go with the new resurgence of the blue and gold. My dream sig, the pic where he did that 360 deke between his legs and scored on the Lightning...my goodness just remarkable.

Can you find a picture of it? I'll look too, but if I can't find it, I'll come up with something.

yep I'll browse around for it.

Don't think it's as good as it could have been, but Max was tough. It's late too. If you want another, I'll be happy to do it. Think of this as a sample. Couldn't find the pose you wanted, but hopefully, this is at least decent.

Finny.jpg

Very nice work. I like it.

I'm glad - I like that one better than the Afinogenov one. I couldn't find any good pictures of Afinogenov, and when I did, I had to put a ton of blur on it to make up for the difficulty I had cutting it. I think I might just redo the Afinogenov one tomorrow when I'm more awake. I'm pretty happy with the way yours turned out though. I think those are decent shots of Kovie.

I'm glad - I like that one better than the Afinogenov one. I couldn't find any good pictures of Afinogenov, and when I did, I had to put a ton of blur on it to make up for the difficulty I had cutting it. I think I might just redo the Afinogenov one tomorrow when I'm more awake. I'm pretty happy with the way yours turned out though. I think those are decent shots of Kovie.

Very much so, I do appreciate the work. He may not be on my favorite team, but he has been my favorite player since he was a Rookie.

Now if only Buffalo could get him someday soon.

Very much so, I do appreciate the work. He may not be on my favorite team, but he has been my favorite player since he was a Rookie.

Now if only Buffalo could get him someday soon.

Hehe that's funny because I debated whether or not to put the Thrasher logo there, because I figured you weren't really a fan of the team so much as Kovalchuk. I was going to put his signature in that space, but it turns out he has a pretty bad signature, so I needed something else to fill the gap. If you want, I can edit him into a Sabres uniform and throw a slug on the page :P .

Here's my first crack at mine...

Nice job, Wolf. Definitly not bad. I might try the 24 behind the cup, or make it solid over it. Otherwise it's solid looking sig. B)

Hehe that's funny because I debated whether or not to put the Thrasher logo there, because I figured you weren't really a fan of the team so much as Kovalchuk. I was going to put his signature in that space, but it turns out he has a pretty bad signature, so I needed something else to fill the gap. If you want, I can edit him into a Sabres uniform and throw a slug on the page :P .

Well I wouldn't go as far as putting him in a Sabres uni just yet. Though I would like to see it someday, I can continue to wait to see if it happens.

Well I wouldn't go as far as putting him in a Sabres uni just yet. Though I would like to see it someday, I can continue to wait to see if it happens.

I know - I was kidding B) - I'm happy with the Sabres the way they are right now, actually.