Signature Images

Mach_9

All these sigs made me wanna make a new one of my own so... here's the test post to see if the code works:

Mach8.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed the Afinogenov one. It just wasn't working for me. Got a better picture and started from scratch - here you go Finny:

Finny1.jpg

Wow, thanks Mach it's beautiful. Lovin' it! I will paste it in as my sig later on tonight.

No problem. Glad you like it. B)

(don't know what I was thinking with the first one...)

Here's my first draft, what do you think?

Very nice. I'd lose the Cup on the left. Maybe blur the multiples of Koivu a bit more, but the only thing I'd definitly do is lose the Cup on the left, simply because it took me a while to figure out what it was.

Very nice. I'd lose the Cup on the left. Maybe blur the multiples of Koivu a bit more, but the only thing I'd definitly do is lose the Cup on the left, simply because it took me a while to figure out what it was.

Thanks man B) I'll take your advice and lose the left side cup!

Thanks man B) I'll take your advice and lose the left side cup!

I think it'll be really sharp that way. The top of cup is clearly the cup, but along the edge where Koivu overlaps it, I couldn't tell why the border looked ruffled until I saw the upper part. I think it'll look smoother without it.

Thinking about doing some wallpapers, avatars and sigs over the weekend. If anyone would like anything, let me know, I'd be more than happy to take requests. If nobody has any, I'll just make a bunch of stuff and posted it up for you guys to see, just as a kind of show and tell type thing.

Thinking about doing some wallpapers, avatars and sigs over the weekend. If anyone would like anything, let me know, I'd be more than happy to take requests. If nobody has any, I'll just make a bunch of stuff and posted it up for you guys to see, just as a kind of show and tell type thing.

An avatar of Pat LaFontaine would be cool if you could do that. (Still my favorite player of all-time)

An avatar of Pat LaFontaine would be cool if you could do that. (Still my favorite player of all-time)

I never would have guessed...

Yeah, I can definitly do that. Avatars take about 5 minutes.

I never would have guessed...

Yeah, I can definitly do that. Avatars take about 5 minutes.

I can understand why you would be able to guess that LaFontaine is my favorite player but in all actuality LaFountain is my real last name.

You got it. Again, avatars are cake, so I'm more than happy to do it.

I can understand why you would be able to guess that LaFontaine is my favorite player but in all actuality LaFountain is my real last name.

Wow. That's a crazy coincidence. Heh. Do you own any LaFountain jerseys? I bet you get some funny looks, as if you mispelled LaFontaine if you go to games.

You got it. Again, avatars are cake, so I'm more than happy to do it.

Wow. That's a crazy coincidence. Heh. Do you own any LaFountain jerseys? I bet you get some funny looks, as if you mispelled LaFontaine if you go to games.

I do own a LaFountain jersey but it is a baseball jersey. Since my number is/was 16 also, I imagine I would get some strange looks. Might have to give it a try, especially if I go with a Sabres jersey.

I do own a LaFountain jersey but it is a baseball jersey. Since my number is/was 16 also, I imagine I would get some strange looks. Might have to give it a try, especially if I go with a Sabres jersey.

Yeah, that would be hysterical. If money were not an object, I would get a vintage Sabres jersey just to see what happens. It's a very funny coincidence.

Yeah, that would be hysterical. If money were not an object, I would get a vintage Sabres jersey just to see what happens. It's a very funny coincidence.

Yeah, I have had a few people tell me I wear the number 16 because of him, when it is just a coincidence since I wear the #16 since that was my dads number when he played softball and I took the number because of him when I played baseball. I imagine in Buffalo or New York itself would be where I get the most strange looks since that is where he played. Might be a few people here in Idaho who would notice the difference.

Yeah, I have had a few people tell me I wear the number 16 because of him, when it is just a coincidence since I wear the #16 since that was my dads number when he played softball and I took the number because of him when I played baseball. I imagine in Buffalo or New York itself would be where I get the most strange looks since that is where he played. Might be a few people here in Idaho who would notice the difference.

Yeah - well maybe at a local game more people would recognize it, but otherwise that's probably true. If you ever get one, you should go to a Sabres playoff game in it. Than everyone would notice it. :lol:

Yeah - well maybe at a local game more people would recognize it, but otherwise that's probably true. If you ever get one, you should go to a Sabres playoff game in it. Than everyone would notice it. :lol:

Yeah, many would notice that. Might even get TV announcers to mention the "misspelling" of it.

Yeah, many would notice that. Might even get TV announcers to mention the "misspelling" of it.

That's true. Imagine being recognized on national television for having mispelled LaFontaine. Only the people you knew would ever find out that it wasn't just some dumb guy who couldn't spell. It would kinda stink, but it would be amusing, nonetheless.

So I tried avatars of LaFontaine and Afinogenov this weekend, but both gave me problems due to the size restrictions. My avatar works because it's a close up, but I can't find any good ones of either player for you guys. I'm going to keep looking, just updating you and letting you know I didn't forget about you.

So I tried avatars of LaFontaine and Afinogenov this weekend, but both gave me problems due to the size restrictions. My avatar works because it's a close up, but I can't find any good ones of either player for you guys. I'm going to keep looking, just updating you and letting you know I didn't forget about you.

Thanks for the effort, I'm in no hurry obviously. That and you were never under any obligation.

Nice new sig btw.