Signature Images

Mach_9

Thanks for the effort, I'm in no hurry obviously. That and you were never under any obligation.

Nice new sig btw.

Heh. I got bored (plus with Havlat injured - and no longer on the sens - and Buffalo doing so well...). I know I'm not obligated to make the icons, but when I tell someone I'll do something, I like to come through on that. Once I find suitable pictures it'll be easy, it's just difficult to find anything that works in such a small space. If it's not a closeup, it looses detail the smaller you make it.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't done anything in a while, but I see we have some new members and guys here without sigs. If anyone wants anything, I'd be glad to give it a shot. Wallpaper, avatar, signature? Let me know.

I haven't done anything in a while, but I see we have some new members and guys here without sigs. If anyone wants anything, I'd be glad to give it a shot. Wallpaper, avatar, signature? Let me know.

I think your Sig image has disappeared from photobucket... because it isn't showing up anymore.

I noticed that earlier but it seems to be showing up like 50% of the time that I come back to the site. I'm working on a new one anyhow so I'll figure it out sometime soon.

• 2 months later...

This thread was never a hit, but I've recently started doing numerous signatures in the format of my current one (though, of course, I'm willing to do anything you want), but since I've been getting back into this, I figured I'd take requests again if anyone wants anything.

ForsbergBlueSig.jpg

• 2 months later...
This thread was never a hit, but I've recently started doing numerous signatures in the format of my current one (though, of course, I'm willing to do anything you want), but since I've been getting back into this, I figured I'd take requests again if anyone wants anything.

ForsbergBlueSig.jpg

Yeah could you make me an Avalanche one with Peter Budaj? Possibly with an image of the back of his helmet? Budaj has become one of my favorite Avs players the last two seasons.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah could you make me an Avalanche one with Peter Budaj? Possibly with an image of the back of his helmet? Budaj has become one of my favorite Avs players the last two seasons.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I can do that. Probably have it done by tonight.

Awesome, thanks!

Sorry about the delay - hope it meets your expectations:

Budajsig-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hi Mach_9,

I don't know if you are still taking avatar requests, but if you are ever bored and want to do Ryan Miller - Sabres avatar for me that would be awesome. Plus, if you need any pics of Miller or any other goalies let me know. I have a ton.

thanks

• 1 month later...

I'm thinking it might be time for a new sig for myself. I'm looking for late 70's Habs like what I have, but maybe a few more guys (Lafleur, Dryden are musts... but any of the other greats from the mid-late 70's would be cool). I know I had a tough time finding decent size player images.. but if anyone (Mach?), wants to take on the challenge for the fun of it.. let me know. I would try myself.. but just don't have the time/patience/skill to keep up with the Jones' on this board.

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody!

I am new on these boards and at makings signatures. So, as you would expect...I'm not very good. I just figured I would show everybody my first hockey sig.

ovechkincopy.jpg

If anybody would like to give me lessons on how to get better, it would be GREATLY appreciated. I will be using photoshop for the next 60 days, then I will go back to Paint Shop Pro Photo XI because my trial runs out.

Let me know!

Cam

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno if Mach_9 still works on sig requests, but I'd love one of Brad Richards shooting, maybe with a lightning bolt theme for the background? Or hey, if he's not, here's a challenge for anyone with an itchy photoshop finger.

Many thanks would be yours. I feel like such an amateur around here with my plain text sig, when the likes of CryWolf, lafountain, Mach_9, Finny and many others have such nice ones. Anyone?.....Bueller?

You'd make a Bolts fans day!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey all, I'm new to the boards. I was wondering how to get the team jerseys under a post. Thanks to anyone who can answer the quetion for me.

Hey all, I'm new to the boards. I was wondering how to get the team jerseys under a post. Thanks to anyone who can answer the question for me.

Not sure if you mean the hockeywidgets.com jerseys like in my sig, if so just use their signature maker. The only tricky part is you first have to find the codes of the jerseys you want by searching their jersey database for specific players.

You then do have to find a place to host the image online - but there are a ton of places out there like imageshack etc.