Winter Classic Jersey

Shibboleth

Hello,

I just ordered a Winter Classic Malkin jersey from Ice Jerseys. I did it right before I saw what the Pens will actually be wearing on the ice.

The two major differences that I saw was in the neck area the Pens will have the NHL shield much like they have on their current jerseys and there will also be a Winter Classic patch on the shoulder.

Does anyone know if they will be selling a more authentic version of this jersey?

Ive been looking for the authentics also and I havent had any luck. Lets hope they sell em because both the Buffalo and Pitts jerseys look great.

Any update on this? CW will you be selling authentics and any bead on the patches?

I cant speak for CryWolf but if RBK is making that jersey for retail IJ will more than likely carry it.

Both clubs were wearing "Vintage" style jerseys which are currently available ( just not with the NHL Shield)

villa

I read somewhere that the Pens are planning on using that jersey as their 3rd jersey for season 08-09. I don't remember where I read it... too many forums....

i heard it on the radio here in pittsburgh, 102.5 dve mentioned that they'd like to wear it for approx. 5-6 games this upcoming season. that jersey is next on my list of jerseys to purchase.

i heard it on the radio here in pittsburgh, 102.5 dve mentioned that they'd like to wear it for approx. 5-6 games this upcoming season. that jersey is next on my list of jerseys to purchase.

It is SUCH a sharp jersey. They have one in the NYC Store and it looks awesome! Powder Blue here I come (but first I must sell a kidney!).

The patches are showing up regularly on ebay now. The cheapest I have seen it for is $30 though. One of the pricier patches I have seen.