IHL jerseys

HJimm

I'm a pretty big Aeros fan, and boy do I miss those original "bomber" sweaters. I'd been looking for one in my price range for a while, and then this popped up on eBay.

I love that blue one, by far my favorite of that set. I own the white one, an SP jersey from the AHL days. I think I have it dated to about 2001-02. IIRC, they went to the AHL in 2001. Great jersey and very unique design.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have one from the Indianapolis Ice and am desperately looking for one from the Quebec Rafales.

I have one from the Indianapolis Ice and am desperately looking for one from the Quebec Rafales.

Doug over at the Hockey Gallery still has a couple.

#10 Road LAROUCHE $250

#30 Road DESCHENES $125

Make him man offer. He's pretty much over it.

Hi, Jimm, welcome back!

Guys (and Gals), if you ever have the opportunity to do business with HJimm, I highly recommend it. Great guy, and one of the most knowledgeable people out there when it comes to the IHL. One of the few people out there that I trust when it comes to trading.

He might... you never know. Offer him $100 and see what happens. :)

Merry Christmas and thanks for the kind words!

• 3 weeks later...
He might... you never know. Offer him $100 and see what happens. :)

Merry Christmas and thanks for the kind words!

First asked him about $75 then said $100 and got no response :( Hopefully my LA Kings jersey sells, so maybe I can think about it

• 2 weeks later...

Another lucky find....

I was able to snag a set of 90-93 Ft Wayne Komet alternate jerseys with the Kaptain Komet "Spaceman" logo. These HiLi jerseys were originally made for an old-timers game during the 90-91 season. The team had such a good response that they decided to use them as special "Sunday" jerseys for the next 2 1/2 seasons. They were found in a box at the proshop.

55_KometsA_f.jpg

They're mostly sized XL and XXL made by HiLi and are Icesheen polyester jerseys. The crest are rubberized screened on a piece of twill and then sewn to the jersey. The numbers are sewn two color tackle twill. The team did not use name plates for these jerseys. They show fromt light to decent wear for shirts that were only used 6 or 7 times a season. The tiedown strap is the standard snap variety. They comes with a Komets LOA from Bill Franke, the president of the team equipment shop, Komet Kuarters, in Ft Wayne. Bill is also one of the managing partners for the team and brother of the team owner.

#1 was worn by goalies Tom Draper and Bob Gagnon. $175

#9 was worn by Bob Lasko. SOLD

#14 was worn by Daren and Dave Smith. SOLD

#15 was worn by Dan Lambert and Peter Hankinson. SOLD

#18 was worn by Thrasher's coach John Anderson, Chris McRae, and Ralph Barahona. SOLD

#19 was worn by Capitols coach Bruce Boudreau and Ralph Barahona. SOLD

#20 was worn by goalie Pokey Reddick. (custom inserts, cuffs trimmed) SOLD

#21 was worn by Keith Miller and Lee Davidson. SOLD

#22 was worn by Marc Saumier, Bob Jones and Joel Savage. SOLD

#23 was worn by Bobby Jay. SOLD

#28 was worn by Robin Bawa & Kory Kocur. SOLD

#29 was worn by Mike Butters and Igor Chibirev SOLD

If you're interested in more than one I'll do a discount.

Please e-mail me for more pictures and a complete wear description.

:unsure:

too bad it's a size 48

:mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Updated July 20th 2011....

We're buying a "used" home (I feel weird calling it new because it was built in 1981) and it needs some tree work... 5 trees removed 6 trees need to be "hurricane proofed". It's gonna cost some $$$$. So I thought I'd save myself some work and sell a few before we move.

#17 Home 98-99 Florida Panthers "Butsayev" Starter 52 (Pro) $60

#15 Road 92-93 Tampa Bay Lightning “Obsourne” CCM 54 $250

#23 Road 93-94 Tampa Bay Lightning “Joseph” CCM 54 $250

#19 Black 95-96 Cincinnati Cyclones "Thomas" Bauer 56 $200

#6 Home 97-98 Cincinnati Cyclones “Morrow” Bauer 54 $200

#39 Black 98-99 Cincinnati Cyclones "Bulis" Bauer 54g $200

#55 Road Plum 94-95 Detroit Vipers "Lavine" Bauer 56 $275

#32 Home 96-97 Ft Wayne Komets "Cheveldae" Bauer 54g $200

#3 Home 96-97 Ft Wayne Komets "Gagnon" Bauer 54 $250

#5 Road Blue 00-01 Grand Rapids Griffins "Grimes" SP 56 $175

#10 Road Teal 96-97 Manitoba Moose "Kontos" Bauer 54 $250

#22 Purple 95-96 Orlando Solar Bears "McDonough" Bauer 52 $250

#22 Home 95-96 Orlando Solar Bears "Malgunas" Bauer 56g $250

#99 Road 93-94 Phoenix Roadrunners "Gretzky" CCM 50 "C" (Pro) $169

#18 Home 96-97 San Antonio Dragons "Leveque" K1 XXL $125

#17 Road 94-95 San Diego Gulls "Sullivan" Bauer 56 $220

I also have a pro weight WPHL Central Texas Stampede road (black and red) obtained from their former coach. No pro jersey were sold. This was a team extra. Unworn. $99

Pheonix Roadrunners Bauer blue size 54 $79

Go to my webshots page for pics of the IHL shirts. Shipping is USPS actual cost to destination.

#1 was worn by goalies Tom Draper and Bob Gagnon. SOLD

#15 was worn by Dan Lambert and Peter Hankinson. $175

#18 was worn by Thrasher's coach John Anderson, Chris McRae, and Ralph Barahona. $250

#20 was worn by goalie Pokey Reddick. (custom inserts, cuffs trimmed) $250

#22 was worn by Marc Saumier, Bob Jones and Joel Savage. $175

I also have a pro weight WPHL Central Texas Stampede road (black and red) obtained from their former coach. No pro jersey were sold. This was a team extra. Unworn. $99

Pic of the Roadrunner jersey?

#15 was worn by Dan Lambert and Peter Hankinson. SOLD

#18 was worn by Thrasher's coach John Anderson, Chris McRae, and Ralph Barahona. SOLD

#22 was worn by Marc Saumier, Bob Jones and Joel Savage. SOLD

The runners looks like this only uncustomized... and sans the obvious wear.

24_Roadrunners_f.JPG

• 1 year later...

#15 was worn by Dan Lambert and Peter Hankinson. $175

#18 was worn by Thrasher's coach John Anderson, Chris McRae, and Ralph Barahona. $250

#22 was worn by Marc Saumier, Bob Jones and Joel Savage. $175

I really have been searching for an Atlanta KNights jersey. Found some (and was pointed to them by some of you fine folks here) on ebay. Hope i can scrounge up the Cash soon. :P

Edited by THRASHdawg

Just picked this up off of ebay and it came in today. My first IHL jersey. I went to a majority of their home games while the team existed and for some reason never bought a jersey. I finally descided to remedy that. It's a size 52 authentic.

DSC_0577.jpg

The only game-worn I have is the Cleveland Lumberjacks dark #20 Peter Bartos. I got this at the final home game of the final season, 2000-01. This was the year that the owner of the team gave the 'Jacks back to the league on February 1st, and the IHL ran the team until the bitter end. During that season, the new owner ran things on the cheap, even selling excess equipment, shoulder pads, shin guards, elbow pads, etc, at the games. He didn't understand why a player would need more than one set of gloves! The rumor was that the team was issued 1 dark and 1 white jersey for the entire season. By looking at this, I believe it. This jersey is really beat. Sorry that my pictures don't do the damage justice, but this jersey is full of stick marks, board burns, small tears, and excessive pilling in the back by the strap and the inside elbows. I got this at the "shirts off their backs" promotion.

IMGA0211.jpg

IMGA0219.jpg

IMGA0212.jpg

IMGA0218.jpg

I've got a home/road set of Quebec Rafales jerseys where this was the case. The white trim on the navy jersey is sort of a grayish-black color, and the white jersey just has a gray haze (like it was hanging in a smokehouse) from stick/puck marks.

• 3 weeks later...

I really have been searching for an Atlanta KNights jersey. Found some (and was pointed to them by some of you fine folks here) on ebay. Hope i can scrounge up the Cash soon. :P

I have a couple gamers for sale. I'm thinning the herd. Contact me at hockeyjimm@bellsouth.net

• 1 month later...

Looking for a pro weight IHL Knights...Thunder (old logo) and new style Lumberjacks.

Finally got an old one...

2164238890098934225S500x500Q85.jpg

Brilliant sez: I fixed your image for you.

post-794-0-95283600-1306020324_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

How many of you have jerseys from the old IHL? Of those what do you think is the hardest to find? Which is your fav?

Hi Jimm,

I miss the old IHL. I'm a former Atlanta Knights season ticket holder, and I wish I would have had a nice digital camera back then. I remember when

the Spiders came in to play their only game in Atlanta. It would be nice to have some good photos from that game, or any of the games I saw.

I have two IHL gameworn jerseys, and a replica Knights jersey that I wore to the games at the old Omni.

The gamers are a white 94-95 Atlanta Knights Gavey, and a dark 96-97 Cleveland Lumberjacks Aubin. I had a dark 94-95 Atlanta Knights Egeland that you

helped me acquire a few years ago, and I wouldn't mind getting that one back again.