All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. tomtucker

It is good or not?

Go ahead and buy the one from Germany 😅 . To be fair, Merkel is the worst ever...... and that is coming from a native. Ruhe in Frieden Deutschland :-(
  3. Today
  4. calicali

It is good or not?

Thanks for the fast response. Agree that the customization looks total crap. The likelihood is high that what will be sent after buying from such sellers is shady/fake. Will look for 90s vintage replica instead w/o any lettering/numbers. Sucks that there are so many fakes and ripoff jerseys being sold on places like ebay. Most people will not have a clue what is going on.
  5. blurryhaze312

The Patch Thread 2.0

🤣 Congrats, now here's hoping you guys pull it out!
  6. DJ Rhea

Customizer's Current Wait Times Thread

I have personally met Truman a couple of times and he is a good guy, he work he did do for me I was happy with! Tbf this work shouldn't be to hard.
  7. Dr_Puck

To clarify, it took them less than a week to process the order and get it out the door. Canadian Post (priority) should take ten days to get my jersey down here. And fellow doctor, I'd suggest messaging them on Facebook. I tried calling a couple of times to no avail and an email to their general address went unreturned. Just have to stay on them.
  8. LAK74

That’s great that you got it back so quickly. Has anyone here experienced any delays due to shipping to their new USA mailing address? I sent an order to them which was delivered over 3 weeks ago, but I hadn’t heard anything from them so I had to inquire as to what was going on. I got a reply that it just reached them in Canada, but by the time I get the initial invoice (which I haven’t received yet) it will be almost 4 weeks that the order has been sitting there unprocessed. Hopefully this is just an isolated incident, and it’s not going to be typical. They are still my favorite customizer!
  9. NYIJM29

Game Day Archives / Truman was something. I asked him to send me pics of his Isles wave fonts and they were just brutal. Edit: I know it sucks for Canadians who want to send jerseys to the US, but for the most part, the customization prices are generally the same regardless who you use. I think Cutting Edge is $65-85 for certain teams, EPS is the same. Stitches is $60. You might as well just send to the proper place.
  10. LAK74

It is good or not?

The first and third ones have the exact same picture even though the sellers are half a world apart, so the image is a stock one, and not necessarily of the actual item you will receive. I can say that the jersey in the picture looks legit, even though the letters and back numbers look horrible. You’re taking a chance here if you buy without further clarification as to whether the item being sold is exactly like the one in the picture. Regarding the second one, please read this about the seller: Many of their jerseys are of suspect origin, and in many cases the customization is photoshopped in the pictures, so again you can’t really be sure that what you get is going to look like what you see in the pictures.
  11. Dr_Puck

Onto the topic at hand, it took Keener less than a week to do up and ship a jersey for me.
  12. calicali

It is good or not?

Ebay is flooded with new CCM "Heroes of hockey" vintage jerseys. Based on this thread obvious fakes have fight straps and size tag with numbers. Is this one below legit? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Los-Angeles-Kings-Wayne-Gretzky-Vintage-Throwback-White-Jersey-Clearance-200/123486854786 or is this a fake version of the one below that states it is a 550 (also fake perhaps but priced higher)? https://www.ebay.com/itm/WAYNE-GRETZKY-Los-Angeles-Kings-1993-CCM-Vintage-Home-NHL-Hockey-Jersey/302040741552 yet another one from EU https://www.ebay.de/itm/Wayne-Gretzky-Los-Angeles-Kings-NHL-Jersey-CCM-Vintage-Eishockey-Trikot/392263731169 Hard to tell fakes from genuine product ...
  13. TheKevinShow

The Patch Thread 2.0

With very few exceptions, National Emblem patches are the on-ice patches.
  14. jsh139

The feedback thread

Those are the best kinds of trades 😏
  15. Yesterday
  16. TMLFAN

I used to use Truman a lot back in the day. Leafs stuff wasn’t too bad but there were minor differences between 80’s and 90’s font that he wouldn’t get right. Any other team he did for me was a disaster. Go elsewhere in my opinion. Also, the jersey you’re looking at is a freaking beauty. You should definitely buy it.
  17. Hockey Bob

The feedback thread

Just completed a trade with Tazer19 One of us got a jersey and the other one got cash 😋 Quality dude to deal with and overall really nice to talk with. Thanks Stephen!
  18. Hockey Bob

I had a white Ultrafil Blackhawks customized with Dirk Graham through Truman John (Gameday Sports Archives) I chatted with him before sending it in and he came right out and said "There's a bunch of people on the Ice Jerseys Forum that complain my work isn't accurate" I should've heeded his own warning. Total waste of money - it needs to be stripped and redone. Unless you just want it done cheap - I vote NO Pay a little more and get it done right I thought the Hawks font was pretty basic and shouldn't be an issue. I wouldn't trust them with something I wanted done accurately.
  19. zilch

The Patch Thread 2.0

Does anyone know if the Cup Final patches are different for team issued and retail? I'm assuming the "Authentic Collection Emblem" is the way to go? Sorry obviously I've never had to worry about this before.😊
  20. DJ Rhea

The Patch Thread 2.0

Potentially on the look out for a King Clancy patch.
  21. DJ Rhea

Speaking of customisation there is a jersey I'm looking at on eBay, it is located in Laval, it is a blank, if I decide to put a bid in and win I'm looking to get it done up as a Clark. I have used Truman Jong in the past and I have been very happy with his work. Is there anyone else anyone to suggest posting it to to get it done up, before it crosses the pond.
  22. mfitz804

Maybe I just have a different sense of humor. Of course, America’s Funniest Home Videos basically exists because I’m right.
  23. Hockey Bob

Football to the groin is funny A stick - not so much That's just dirty
  24. mfitz804

Still hate Marchand but there's still a certain amount of humor in a crotch shot that I cannot deny. Especially in slow motion.
  25. Hockey Bob

1/17/19 Bruins win vs Blues at home 5-2 2/23/19 Blues win at home 2-1 in a shoot out Pretty much all we have to go on in head to head match up I'm just hoping it goes to game 6 or 7 and it's a tough series! In the end I guess I'm rooting for the Blues because I have $20 on them and after seeing a Bruins player chop a Carolina player with a "High stick" to the pills reminded me of a few years ago when a Bruins player did the exact same to a player on Detroit from behind, neither of which I could find on youtube but the serach identifies this as a trademark play for Boston Just garbage
  26. mfitz804

St. Louis is the better story. So I am torn between St. Louis and who gives a flying f**k.
  27. Dr_Puck

Bruins of course. They've contributed to TO's misery and put a dent into Torts' reputation as a coach in the playoffs, so in many ways this year's already been a success.
  28. jsh139

People actually watch hockey? I thought we all just liked jerseys. 😂 Blues, man. F the Bruins. Go Berube!
  1. Load more activity