Anyone at the Flyers/Wild game tonight??

HockeyMusic

Did anyone here attend this game and be willing to sell me any special Lindros items that may have been sold at the arena.

Lindros and LeClair were both inducted into the Flyers hall of fame.

I was at the game. They didn't have anything that special. They had game pucks with both #88 and #10 but those sold out pretty quickly. They had a "patch" that wasn't close to the one worn on ice, a shirt, a pin, mini sticks, and they gave out posters. I could send you one if you want.

I was at the game. They didn't have anything that special. They had game pucks with both #88 and #10 but those sold out pretty quickly. They had a "patch" that wasn't close to the one worn on ice, a shirt, a pin, mini sticks, and they gave out posters. I could send you one if you want.

So they sold a patch but it didn't look like the one they wore?

Looked like it, it was the circle patch with an orange outside making it square and much smaller than what they wore.

Anyone know if authentic patches will be available?

Did anyone here attend this game and be willing to sell me any special Lindros items that may have been sold at the arena.

Lindros and LeClair were both inducted into the Flyers hall of fame.

I got you a Big E burger but unfortunately I ate it hahah

Yeah, that's me haha.

I bought two when I was there. And posted one at a high price while at the game not expecting it to sell. Turns out it sold before I left the game even. I'd like to keep the second one as my own but hey if someone wants to pay that price it's hard not to.

Wow really????

You sold one at $250??? buddy must have really wanted it.........personally I wouldn't pay that but if you find someone who wants it that bad good on you.