Were vintage Coyotes replica jerseys ever made with the Goals for Kids patch?

TheKevinShow

It seems like every single pre-CCM/Koho replica I find, regardless of whether it's Starter or Pro Player, has the two Coyotes shoulder patches instead of one GFK/one Coyotes. I really want to get a vintage Coyotes jersey, but it's difficult to find one that's either an accurate pre-CCM/Koho or a post-separate-patch-change CCM/Koho.

I have two black Starter Yotes. Neither has the Goals for Kids patch. They're both replicas, so I have a pretty confident assumption that the patch is exclusive to authentics and gamers.

Here's an auth with the patch.

$_57.JPG

Hmm. That's unfortunate. I don't feel like buying an authentic at this time and the shoulder patches not matching will annoy me too much. I guess I'll just have to look for a 2001-03 replica, then.

If price is an issue. Trust me. You can find authentics just as cheap as replicas on ebay pretty easily. I bet it wouldn't take more than a month of daily searching "newly listed" items before what your looking for pops up at a price your willing to pay.

Yotes are one of those teams that just don't sell well on ebay.

If price is an issue. Trust me. You can find authentics just as cheap as replicas on ebay pretty easily. I bet it wouldn't take more than a month of daily searching "newly listed" items before what your looking for pops up at a price your willing to pay.

Yotes are one of those teams that just don't sell well on ebay.

But at the same time, six of the seven jerseys I own right now are replicas. I will eventually move up to buying all authentics, but for now, I'm working on finding replicas.

How does that size 52 compare to an Indo-Edge 56 or a CCM/Koho XL?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I think they'd match up pretty well. I took some measurements on a 90s XL CCM Avs jersey, 2X Koho 550 Avs, Reebok 6100 size 52 Avs, and a size XL Reebok premier Avs. Both Reeboks and the 90s CCM were 26.5 inches across and the KOHO was 28. I hope this helps.

• 7 years later...