Anyone have USPS Priority Mail Issues?

classichockeyjerseys

Nope. Sold a few things lately and they went out and arrived at their destinations in good time. Where are they coming from and to? You have to remember it's holiday season so things might be a bit hectic.

Had issues with the USPS as well -

Had a gamer coming to me Priority Mail last week that arrived to my local Post Office on time and tracked it as out for delivery. I worked from my house that day as the package was 'signature required' and thank God it was. No knock at my door all day. Continued tracking and it showed as out for delivery until 10pm that night when it switched over to 'delivery attempted, no one of authorized age able to sign - notice left - package can be picked up at Post Office'. So, the USPS attempted to deliver my package to some other house and no one was over 18 to sign for it. Had the package not been 'signature required', I'd have had a hell of a battle proving I didn't receive something the Post Office would have recorded as 'delivered'

Now, I know the USPS presses a lot of back office folks into service during the holidays and maybe that's what happened here, but that's still pretty scary to consider. I was able to pick it up from the Post Office the next day, without the notice they left who knows where?

I have tracking numbers.The last update was "Departed USPS Sort Facility"... It's been that way for 2-3 days now and no change from that.

You also have to understand that the USPS doesn't always scan at every stop. Meaning, it could say "Departed USPS Sort Facility" for a few days and then all the sudden say "Out for Delivery" in your hometown.

That's the thing about USPS. Sometimes they are on top of things will scan your package at every stop which keeps your tracking up to date and other times they don't. It all depends on who's working that day and how good of a job that person does.

I wouldn't worry yet if I were you. You're probably going to be fine.

You also have to understand that the USPS doesn't always scan at every stop. Meaning, it could say "Departed USPS Sort Facility" for a few days and then all the sudden say "Out for Delivery" in your hometown.

That's the thing about USPS. Sometimes they are on top of things will scan your package at every stop which keeps your tracking up to date and other times they don't. It all depends on who's working that day and how good of a job that person does.

I wouldn't worry yet if I were you. You're probably going to be fine.

True. Plus it always gets delayed during the holidays. And, although they advertise Priority as 2-3 day delivery, if you look at the terms of use, they do not guarantee delivery within that time.