Monsters customizer

delete

You got an authentic Frozen Frontier Lake Erie Monsters jersey? Let's see some pics! Where'd you snag that? I would love to get one of those jerseys.

Unfortunately I have no clue where the Monsters have their jerseys customized though sorry

Edit: I just looked up pictures on their site and I see what you are saying now. I personally think those jerseys look pretty sweet, but most people I've talked to aren't fans. Are they the exact same design except the branding change from Reebok to CCM?

Edited by foppa21

Sweet jersey! How did you manage to get an authentic? Through the team store? And how much was it?

Thanks for the pics!

Being a full STH, I got 20% off and paid $240 + tax. BTW, these are cut a litle more narrow than the other Edge 2.0's that I own. I went up from 54 to 58 on this one. I think it's the stripping around the middle.

Sorry no clue on who does it. I would try to email Jock Callender. He's not only the assistant coach but he actually is employed by the Monsters/Cavs and he used to handle travel arrangements. He would know. Try the website for his email, or call the team and ask.

• 3 weeks later...

Pics?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...