What kind of prices do gamers at post-season sell-offs usually fetch?

I'm a few states too far west to make it to Rockford's garage sale, but once the Gulls' season concludes, I'm going to see about picking myself up a gamer. What kind of price range am I looking at? I'm well aware that I'm going to have to spend a few hundred dollars but I think it'd be worth it for my first gamer.

I am prepared for disappointment. Hell, I don't even know if I'll be able to make it. It all depends if I get the day off from work.

Also, quite frankly, I don't care who I get if I get a game-worn. It'll be the first game-worn in my collection so if I get one, I'll just be happy to have one.

Edited by TheKevinShow

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.sandiegogulls.com/fan-zone/spring-cleaning-equipment-sale/

Sadly, it doesn't look like the Gulls will have any jerseys available, but I'm still going to go and take a look at what's available.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that was thoroughly disappointing. I got there at 10:15 and found out that people had been lining up since 5AM. I missed out on any kind of worthwhile equipment, and I'm pretty sure they didn't have any jerseys to begin with.