Gamers and a few Authentics

Hollywood Cannon

Everytime i see this collection i get filled with envy! Its beautiful, those Monarchs are cool too. I have a Schenn pair being done up now, they're vector logos but i have orange air-knit to cover them up, just need wordmarks.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words guys. I also have Luke Schenn's White Set One preordered. Nothing better than watching your jersey on the ice.

I couldnt agree more man. This was the first year I did it and its just awesome. I got Mike Fisher, Colin Wilson and Eric Fehr and I got to see them all in person multiple times (except the Wilson). Definitely a cool experience.

I couldnt agree more man. This was the first year I did it and its just awesome. I got Mike Fisher, Colin Wilson and Eric Fehr and I got to see them all in person multiple times (except the Wilson). Definitely a cool experience.

Very nice. I am currently contemplating pre-ordering Gagne's Set Two Orange but am heavily leaning towards no after last night's performance. They'd wear them for 10 games + playoffs. Which with every passing day the playoffs don't look like they're happening.

So you're the one who snagged the Wilson. Enjoy. I got the gold Erat and the white Hannan. The Hannan will be my first NHL gamer of a former Thoroughblade.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Thank you kind sir. The single coolest sporting event I've ever been too and I've been to two Super Bowl's and two College national championships. Wanted to try and get as much stuff to remember it by.

Was lucky enough to walk into the WFC at the "game-used" stand and they had Schenn's locker plate from when they debuted the jerseys. Got that signed by him. Also their is a puck behind the nameplate signed by him inscribed with First NHL Goal. I have two other pictures signed by Schenn from the WC. I also have his skates from the game.

The mega ticket has every player that played in the game plus Bernie Parent except for Timonen, Bob, Mez, Bourdon, JVR and Harry Z. Probably wont ever get JVR's or Bob's. But I am still very happy with it.

• 5 months later...

2013-14 Nathan MacKinnon Third Set One. It was worn in 7 games. MacKinnon attempted his first career shootout attempt in this jersey and also set an NHL record in it for being the youngest player to ever score two goals in two consecutive games. Not really that much wear besides on the one sleeve, which has a small repair and some board burns. Now I have to decide how to display the jersey with the stick that I have that's photomatched to a game that MacKinnon was wearing the jersey. I also have a 11x14 of MacKinnon in the jersey that Stephen was nice enough to get signed for me when the Avs were down in Nashville. I also have a 16x20 that shows the stick photomatch that I can display with them.

2DB55897-9380-4A5A-998C-D231FEFFE474-282

B3CD2B53-6AED-4778-86DD-1561986586D0-282

1BADF9C1-DCDF-4283-8003-54B11D2ABEE5-282

7AF6BA60-16C7-48C1-976B-41C636D64F02-282

18092AA3-9EC3-4DE7-B205-D38DDC75BD9F-282

79E0C01E-920F-4B73-A768-12A6800A6C60-282

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

• 3 weeks later...

That Schenn wall you have is so nice. Is that shadowbox for the Schenn WC gamer the one from Michael's? I was thinking about getting one from their and if that's the same one it looks really nice actually

That MacKinnon though... I don't think I'll ever be able to afford his gamer now but that is hopefully my next authentic

Very nice jersey

Mine is from AC Moore but I believe it's pretty much the same as Michael's. I display all of my gamers in those types of shadow boxes. It's very easy to do. All you need is a push pin and a upside down hanger.

Thank you for the kind words about the jerseys. Hopefully MacKinnon's only go up and he rises even further among the elite.

Oh alright thanks for the info. What do you do with the pushpins? Was it for the sleeves on that Schenn gamer?

Also, really love those retirement night jerseys and how they have both players' names and their autographs. Was thinking about just customizing an authentic (might have to go with a 1.0 though) and make a Sakic/Duchene one and a Forsberg/Landeskog one and hopefully get them signed one day. Realistically jealous of all your Avs jerseys and the purple Kings one haha

Oh my god. I thought I was in the Trading Post and you had made a for sale thread. Seriously, I thought I was just looking at stuff you had listed for sale.

Ok, back to reality. Great collection! Love the MacK (but you already knew that).