All game worn jersey website !

Lemalin

Ive recently gotten 2 from theclassicstuff, awesome guy to deal with and can be flexible on his prices. In fact, the other could be here today!

Ive recently gotten 2 from theclassicstuff, awesome guy to deal with and can be flexible on his prices. In fact, the other could be here today!

Larry from the classic stuff? He's nice I've contacted him to just general game worn questions he helped me out every time

Yeah thats him, really nice guy. I got my Ronning and the Orszagh I just posted yesterday from him.

I also got my first Whale jersey from Larry, and he was an all-around great guy to work with.

Yeah Hoagie (aka iceviolence.com) is a good guy. He is trustworthy.

• 2 months later...

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since it doesn't seem to warrant a new thread, but I thought I'd try here since the website is listed above and the thread isn't that old...

Does anyone have experience dealing with the Canadiens game worn program? I've been calling the number listed on their website for over a week without anyone ever answering (I've left a voicemail, too). I tried going through the team store at the Bell Centre, and they just forwarded me to the same number that's never answered. I've also tried emailing Jerome Leblond, who is apparently in charge of the jerseys, but haven't heard back from him in days. Any tips for getting through to these guys or different contacts? Thanks.

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this since it doesn't seem to warrant a new thread, but I thought I'd try here since the website is listed above and the thread isn't that old...

Does anyone have experience dealing with the Canadiens game worn program? I've been calling the number listed on their website for over a week without anyone ever answering (I've left a voicemail, too). I tried going through the team store at the Bell Centre, and they just forwarded me to the same number that's never answered. I've also tried emailing Jerome Leblond, who is apparently in charge of the jerseys, but haven't heard back from him in days. Any tips for getting through to these guys or different contacts? Thanks.

I think it was Maudit Francais that just bought one (Eller) through them. You might ask him how he did it.

Ahhh. Yes, I remember now him finding another source. I guess he had been in touch with the team somehow, though don't know whether he ever had any direct (voice) contact with them. And advantage to him that he could call their French number and communicate easily, if needed.

• 6 months later...

I actually got someone to answer the phone at the Canadians number one time and because I didn't speak French they were very rude and basically refused to sell me a jersey. Their loss, I was going to buy 5 or 6 of the centennial jerseys from them that they still had at the time.

Surprising as in general, people in Montreal (and in the part of Quebec closer to Ontario) are more accepting of those who do not really speak french.

It is in Quebec City and the more eastern/northern part (further away from the Ontario border) of Quebec where you commonly get the rudeness when it comes to not speaking french.

I must have talked to someone who was having a bad day or something. I never called back to try again after that.

I must have talked to someone who was having a bad day or something. I never called back to try again after that.

For what it's worth, it took me a handful of calls to get through to someone, but when I did, the process went smoothly. Happily picked up two jerseys from them a while ago.