EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Pens only wore those diagnol starters for one year, so yah, they're rare. But I think $440 is definitely on the very very high end for that jersey. Maybe one of the resident Pens fans can comment on that

I believe the Pens only wore those diagnol starters for one year, so yah, they're rare. But I think $440 is definitely on the very very high end for that jersey. Maybe one of the resident Pens fans can comment on that

The rare version of that style is the Starter mesh version that was only worn for part of the season that from my understanding was only available as a gamer or team issue. The knit starters aren't anywhere near that rare and definitely not worth $440 as you mentioned.

Alright, so which one of you scored the Markkanen gamer?

I thought about going for the White game Issued, then I figured a nap would be better for me. I made the right choice? I don't even know what any of them went for...

The rare version of that style is the Starter mesh version that was only worn for part of the season that from my understanding was only available as a gamer or team issue. The knit starters aren't anywhere near that rare and definitely not worth $440 as you mentioned.

Having paid i believe around $225 for my mesh version, this is overboard by any means UNLESS it is a Berlin variation of the knit jersey, but yeah ITS NOT........making actual value probably 125-175 at the top end...

WOW! $440 just cuz it has Mario on it plus the tags.

I passed up so many starter versions of that jersey.

It took me a while to find a ultrafil version at a decent price. Granted my had no tags.

They are far more rare then that air-knit style.

Oh luciano...how overpriced your stuff is! The amazing thing is that it sells too.

Dude's even got a Kings forum blue and gold prototype customized with Dionne. That's unfortunate.

Oh luciano...how overpriced your stuff is! The amazing thing is that it sells too.

Dude's even got a Kings forum blue and gold prototype customized with Dionne. That's unfortunate.

I've got something he wants, badly, so I'm going to see if he'll pay what he thinks his own stuff is worth :)

I've got something he wants, badly, so I'm going to see if he'll pay what he thinks his own stuff is worth :)

He'd probably just offer you $100 and sell it for probably $5000.

If a Brett Lindros jersey can go for $250+ ($125/goal), then $440+ for that Mario is a relative bargain ($0.64/goal). (Yeah, sold by that $750 Palffy guy.)

umm NO!

$440 is WAY to much for almost ANY non-gamer jersey. Very few exceptions which this is NOT. Tags or not. Even for a Wildwing and BK.

NICE! bend him over for eveything he has.

umm NO!

$440 is WAY too much for almost ANY non-gamer jersey. Very few exceptions which this is NOT. Tags or not. Even for a Wildwing and BK.

Note to all rage bidders, do not bid over $440 on any jersey or Thelonious will confiscate your keyboards and Red Bulls.

Note to all rage bidders, do not bid over $440 on any jersey or Thelonious will confiscate your keyboards and Red Bulls.

Well I shouldn't say its too much cuz I've seen some all-star jerseys and older authentic jerseys go for about that much.

Hell I would pay $500 bucks for a 80's Nike Oilers jersey.

P.S. Rockstar for me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Calgary-Flames-Authentic-NHL-Jersey-52-FIGHT-STRAP-XXL-/220737903827?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3365011cd3

ALL YOU FLAMES FANS!! Can't go wrong for $9.99

Too bad shipping within Canada is $119.99.... :doh:

Dude I got so excited when I saw that, only to have my dreams crapped on. The things you do to avoid eBay fees...