EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not a shoplifter. You're just a fat kid! Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom! He's just a fat kid! Aren't you fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Have some chocolate fatso.

Um sir... you can't park your van on the diving board.

Looks good to me.

^ Depending on how low of an offer the seller is willing to take, it could be a pretty good deal. The issue here is in having to strip the name numbers off of the back and arms, which is a project in itself.

Well that is true, but it is an ultrafil jersey so thats the good thing about it.

Can someone explain 'rage bidding' and 'rage selling' to me?

ask dropkick

LOL! Yes, it has. The seller is a member here, and he seems to think a reserve price that borders on the low end of gamer prices is acceptable for a retail authentic that's been altered. (he stated in a post here that the previous owner purchased the Gretzky patches separately and had them sewn in)....I think he's on 'shrooms, but that's just me.

LOL! Yes, it has. The seller is a member here, and he seems to think a reserve price that borders on the low end of gamer prices is acceptable for a retail authentic that's been altered. (he stated in a post here that the previous owner purchased the Gretzky patches separately and had them sewn in)....I think he's on 'shrooms, but that's just me.

1) You have problem, PM me.

2) You don't like my reserve, FILE A LAWSUIT

1) You have problem, PM me.

2) You don't like my reserve, FILE A LAWSUIT

Nice attitude. I don't have any problem, I simply have an opinion.

uh oh, S*** just got real!

Lmfao. Nah, I'm not gonna get into an argument with the guy. I just thought it was funny that the seller got an attitude when we questioned whether it was a legit gamer or just a retail authentic. Now he's getting on my nerves, so I thought I'd have a little fun. I'm done now ;)

Ooooooooooooooooh. No idea who the player is, but that would totally fit me. Too bad I have three blank Rangers jerseys that need to be lettered, including the two I picked up off eBay yesterday.

Totally incorrect name and numbers on that one. Also, the jersey itself is a reproduction. I don't know who exactly but there's someone out there that is making their own Sandow jerseys. That's not to say they're not nice looking but they're not genuine Sandow jerseys.

I just bought this. what do you guys think of the jersey and do you think I over payed and if I did, how much do you think I over payed by?. I've been burned on ebay before so I was quite hesitant buying this but I bit the bullet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=220695287198&si=6OdAT2vz40b%252BMT5Gql%252Fv8iuIJhg%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Thanks