EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the jerseys are genuine BUT Shanahan never wore pre-2000 CCM with the Wings. It was Nike and then the 6100 cut. All three are quite nice though...especially the Coffey one. But did he wear the A with the Wings in 1995? I can't remember.

He did wear the A with the Wings in '95 & I will soon have a new jersey on the way (thanks Lightning 4 - for some reason those did not pop up in my daily searches).

Normally I wouldn't get a jersey with the '95 cup patch (no need to remind myself of the sweep), but I guess it was the start of a great run (three cups over the next 7 years). I was also living in Austria at the time and did not get to see any of the games, so it didn't sting as much.

that Brodeur rookie jersey being so high is a giant kick in the balls for me.

However what gets me is that this is supposed to be the rookie jersey.....then where is the Devils 10th anniversary patch on the back hem!

The season after the Devils changed to the red/black colour scheme so this MUST have the 10th ann'y patch there.

Yep, you might as well just throw it in the trash then. :rolleyes:

If at first you can't pass off your Chinese knockoff jersey as a game worn for $1,200 just relist it for $500 ...

Fake Lundqvist for $1,200

Relisted for $500

The real victim here is Alan Nasreddine - the poor schmuck who's MeiGray number from the Winter Classic has been used on all of these fakes.

If at first you can't pass off your Chinese knockoff jersey as a game worn for $1,200 just relist it for $500 ...

Fake Lundqvist for $1,200

Relisted for $500

The real victim here is Alan Nasreddine - the poor schmuck who's MeiGray number from the Winter Classic has been used on all of these fakes.

*frantically gets to work on writing Injustices Related to Former WBS Penguins Captains*

This guy keeps lowering the price a little bit everyday and it's always a palindrome (reads the same back and forward).

He started at 997.79, at 655.56 it's a real bargain now. Why isn't the person who got the $1200 devils jersey jumping on this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I'm going to wait when it's down to $50.00.

Nice pickup. :thumbsup: Those are somewhat difficult to come by these days.

I second that. That seller always has some interesting items. If you look at her completed listings, she recently sold a Nolan Baumgartner game worn/issued. I can't think of anyone who would be interested in such a thing outside of his family, but someone bought it from her.

which is now all mine ;)

Now what are you going to to with a size 56 jersey? Take the family camping and sleep in it?

I second that. That seller always has some interesting items. If you look at her completed listings, she recently sold a Nolan Baumgartner game worn/issued. I can't think of anyone who would be interested in such a thing outside of his family, but someone bought it from her.

I hate how he customized this NHLPA GI ASG jersey. The FIRST edge jersey too. Leave it blank man!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-2007-OVECHKI...=item439c9dcca4

Now what are you going to to with a size 56 jersey? Take the family camping and sleep in it?

Hey now, jersey collectors come in all shapes and sizes. Unless you wanna see me try to squeeze into a 46 jersey and look like Chris Farley doing the "fat guy in a little jacket" routine then - err, well that actually could be funny. Never mind, carry on. laugh2.gif

Hey now, jersey collectors come in all shapes and sizes. Unless you wanna see me try to squeeze into a 46 jersey and look like Chris Farley doing the "fat guy in a little jacket" routine then - err, well that actually could be funny. Never mind, carry on. laugh2.gif

No comment on other people's sizes at all. I've met hannuvirta in person and a 56 is three sizes bigger than he would personally wear.

I plan on getting real fat like Homer to get workers comp, this will be my muumuu

If your fingers become too fat to dial a phone, be sure to obtain the special dialing wand.