EBay

Brilliant!

Wait wait wait...that Kings listing clearly states that it's a GAME-WORN jersey. Did you really just buy an Adidas purple and gold Kings jersey for $50???? Good GOD man! How did you do that?? :D I am seriously jealous of that find. That's a deal and a half for a retail jersey from that period; let alone a gamer!

Upon further reaserch, that's a Bob Miller jersey from 1984-85. Reasons for are A: that's the time period when Adidas had their logo on the Kings' tails and B: that was the only year that Miller ever played for the Kings. The wide fight strap twill piece is a good sign too, as is the markings on the sleeves in that one picture. You sir, have gotten yourself an absolute gem of a jersey...all for the price of a couple DVDs!

Holy ###### I didn't even notice that!!!!!!!! Lucky you man!!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait wait wait...that Kings listing clearly states that it's a GAME-WORN jersey. Did you really just buy an Adidas purple and gold Kings jersey for $50???? Good GOD man! How did you do that?? :D I am seriously jealous of that find. That's a deal and a half for a retail jersey from that period; let alone a gamer!

Upon further reaserch, that's a Bob Miller jersey from 1984-85. Reasons for are A: that's the time period when Adidas had their logo on the Kings' tails and B: that was the only year that Miller ever played for the Kings. The wide fight strap twill piece is a good sign too, as is the markings on the sleeves in that one picture. You sir, have gotten yourself an absolute gem of a jersey...all for the price of a couple DVDs!

thanks a ton for your input. I'm really excited for it to get here. As soon as I saw the Adidas logo on the tail I was hoping it had to be some kind of special.

Uh Oh....

Soon to be flooding an eBay page near you...

Fake Crosby Rimouski Oceanic Jersey

Has anyone purchased from notcounterfeitjerseys on ebay?

http://myworld.ebay.com/notcounterfeitjerseys/

Are his jerseys authentic?

Ya, his are legit

However, the Premier jerseys he sells is the cheap version with the single layered twill and printed on detail

Can I please get a quick legit check on this M&N jersey? I've been wanting it for a LONG TIME. Thanks! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Here is a nice Predators Legwand Alternate jersey sz 52

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I would LOVE to get my hands on this, however $20 shipping rubs me the wrong way.

Oleg Saprykin Coyotes Jersey

real nice "buy it now" price for Nike BHawks , for those who can fit into a 48 (ie: not me)

Ebay Blackhawks 48

gah, always when I have no cash

ugh, they took the "buy it now" off. It was $125 for short time.

I think the buy it now is removed automatically as soon as someone puts a bid on it.

anyone want to sidebet on the jersey going for more than $125 now? =D

I would have hit that buy it now if I saw it in time and I would have re-sold it as soon as I had it in my hands.

I saw this jersey and decided to take a chance on it to see if I can clean it up. I don't think I'll have trouble with the blue auto's but the black auto's might be a pain to remove if they come out at all. If I can get it clean it's going to make a great Gretzky finals jersey even though as a die hard Leafs fan it will pain me a little every time I look at it lol.

90's Kings with tons of auto's

Heres a good deal on a Nike Replica Red Wings jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-SEWN-Detroit-Red-...=item35a7068c63

Ya, his are legit

However, the Premier jerseys he sells is the cheap version with the single layered twill and printed on detail

I had the impression that all premier jerseys used single layer screen printed tackle twill shoulder patches. Do you mean his are printed on compared to others that are sewn on?

Thanks for the reply btw.

I had the impression that all premier jerseys used single layer screen printed tackle twill shoulder patches. Do you mean his are printed on compared to others that are sewn on?

Thanks for the reply btw.

I think he was referring to the customization, not the patches. There are "factory" customized premier jerseys that use single layer lettering/numbering with fake stitch marks screened on like the junk from shop.NHL.com. I've only seen one in person, and it didn't even appear to be twill, it was very "plasticy".

Hi all, new to the forum.

Has anyone purchased from locker_room_sports on ebay?

http://myworld.ebay.com/locker_room_sports/

Also how do the sizes on the old CCM Maska jerseys compare with the Edge Authentic. I'm think that they run larger, but the question is how much?

Hi all, new to the forum.

Has anyone purchased from locker_room_sports on ebay?

http://myworld.ebay.com/locker_room_sports/

Also how do the sizes on the old CCM Maska jerseys compare with the Edge Authentic. I'm think that they run larger, but the question is how much?

Can't help you on the buyer, but I am a 52 in the old CCM's and recently tried on and felt really comfortable in a 56 Edge.

Here's a size chart I compiled showing the old CCM/Koho/RBK 6100 authentics (used from 2000-2007) and the Edge authentics, as well as the old CCM 550s and new Premier replicas.

sizing_chart.gif

Im in need of some cash so I'll be selling two of my jerseys on ebay within the next week or so. One is a Rangers road Shanahan premier relica and the other is an Avery home jersey, also premier replica except this one has the extremely crappy custom job from NHL.com. Im sure none of you guys would want them since I know most of you despise the premiers. To be honest ever since I got my first professionally stitched jersey I really hate them too. This is the first time I'll be selling anything on ebay. ANy suggestions of how I should start the bidding? Im hoping to get at least $100-$120 for the 2 of them. I dont want to start to low and get fleeced for them but I dont want to go to high and not have anyone bite. Both of the jerseys were probably only worn a combined 7 times or so. Their in really good condition aside from the numbers on the Shanny jersey due to my mom washing it once <_< ...Any help would be greatly appreciated