EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White Liberty is AWESOME. One jersey that will probably always elude me. If you get it customized, find somewhere that can give you the 3 color name customization. It gives it that "contraband" feel that Bettman hates!

Yup that Rangers alt is a beauty that you do not see very often. The fact that it still has the tags and nameplate make it that much better but I thought the Rags didn't use nameplates. Anyways, who you gonna put on it?

I plan to put Richter on it..I also had thoughts of Leetch..I know where to find another one but its a Size 52 and it dosent come with tags

I plan to put Richter on it..I also had thoughts of Leetch..I know where to find another one but its a Size 52 and it dosent come with tags

Is it cheap? If not thanks for the lead anyway

Is it cheap? If not thanks for the lead anyway

$230 shipped

WAAAY too much for me. Thanks though.

Yeah i was about to buy it till i came across this one for $20 cheaper because with shipping it was $210

So now I have a feeling we will be seeing more of these "fake" Mitchell and Ness NHL jerseys....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-Mitc...009380865732560

Right when I'm trying to expand my M&N NHL collection.... :angry:

For the record, the real Canucks 1970-1971 M&N is not #15, it's #25 (Orland Kurtenbaugh) and it's supposed to have a captain's "C."

EDIT: Look at the spacing on the back numbering. I could drive a freight train through there! :lol:

ahh Dominguez, who could forget his storied captaincy...

While I wouldn't be too quick to write off that M&N Vancouver jersey as a knockoff because of the Kurtenbach bit because I'm pretty sure M&N made a run of Paiement #15s too, that jersey does have a few extremely uh... marginal spots

Like Avalanche freak pointed out, the gap appears super wide between the numbers, and personally I think the numbers are too high up on the back also. As well, the crest on the front appears small. However, that said, I'm pretty sure lakeshow had a whole bunch of these factory seconds, including these Canucks jerseys in question. So I would probably conclude that this is just one of those legit M&N 2nds that has been passed around a few times.

I bet those will go pretty high...

Who wouldn't want a beautiful looking 'hawks jersey?

Unfortunetly this will get out of my price range...but i love it

Paul Coffey Bruins Alternate

Doh...I just missed out on this last night. Though, it's probably a good thing having just started a new job and needing to buy airline tickets in the next few weeks for a cruise. But still. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Looks to be a 88-89 customization on a 89-90 jersey. Even with that, I was all over it. Any thoughts from you guys, just for future reference?

Unfortunetly this will get out of my price range...but i love it

Paul Coffey Bruins Alternate

I wouldn't bother on this one. The numbers have the wrong fonts and the letters should be wider.

This is what they should look like:

2239208240054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Looks to be a 88-89 customization on a 89-90 jersey. Even with that, I was all over it. Any thoughts from you guys, just for future reference?

That's an authentic 89-90 jersey that was done at Gerry Cosby's in NYC(Madison Sqaure Garden back then) so they screened their logo on the hem. I've seen that done before and it's 100% legit. It just was never worn on the ice like that. The only teams that ever wore the Cosby's tag on their hem on-ice were the Devils(1983-1987) and the Rangers(1988-89 season only).

That's an authentic 89-90 jersey that was done at Gerry Cosby's in NYC(Madison Sqaure Garden back then) so they screened their logo on the hem. I've seen that done before and it's 100% legit. It just was never worn on the ice like that. The only teams that ever wore the Cosby's tag on their hem on-ice were the Devils(1983-1987) and the Rangers(1988-89 season only).

Right! I just mean that it looks as if it's using the 88-89 fonts, no? Thanks for the feedback. :)

I wouldn't bother on this one. The numbers have the wrong fonts and the letters should be wider.

This is what they should look like:

2239208240054115799S500x500Q85.jpg

Paul Coffey is one of my favorite players of all time.

I would love to get my hands on just about any Coffey jersey....there are a few exceptions, but if i could have gotten that alternate for $50 i would have.

Doh...I just missed out on this last night. Though, it's probably a good thing having just started a new job and needing to buy airline tickets in the next few weeks for a cruise. But still. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Oh, that one looks familiar. I once sold it to the seller.