EBay

Brilliant!

I wouldn't bother on this one. The numbers have the wrong fonts and the letters should be wider.

The Bruins did change number fonts during the life of that jersey, adding block serifs in 1999-00. Then Coffey arrived, so he's right. The 7 isn't the correct look for a Coffey jersey.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I never had any angst against Bure on Broadway. He played 51 games with the Rangers and scored 31 goals and 50 points and really played his heart out in the limited time he was with the team. It was all that jerkwad Curtis Brown's fault for that knee-to-knee shot on him in 2002 that forced him into early retirement.

The only thing I did NOT agree with was the team allowing him to have the number 9. That was Adam's number and it shouldn't have been worn by anybody else.

here's an interesting auction title, not sure they intended it like it sounds-

http://cgi.ebay.com/COLORADO-AVALANCHE-JER...=item51908a0d6c

Heres a nice 06-07 Sabres home jersey blank size46 buy it now $49.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/SABRES-JERSEY-WITH-FIG...=item1c100b005b

I've been sending general messages to those selling fake jerseys on eBay. Got this message back from one of the scumbags, and it is quite hilarious:

Sorry Sir your wrong You should keep your Mouth Shut. Thanks.

Check out my Feedback of Past Jerseys i have Sold, Same Jerseys

You find at Modells, or any Other LEading store.. So Shut Your

Mouth

- spasqua1022

Maybe he can use the money from the counterfeit jersey to fix his caps lock button. BTW, this is the jersey he was selling. How stupid of me. Those are EXACTLY like the ones you can find at Modell's or "any Other LEading store.."

Ha, that thing is fake as s***. He's probably so embarrassed he couldn't reply in any other manner. :lol:

That seller doesn't understand that 90 % of ebayers who buy his fakes don't even know what a "fake" NHL jersey is. They see him selling them and buy into his false advertising and assume it is an "authentic" jersey.

What a joke.

I've been looking for a NIKE BGSU jersey for awhile and haven't had a whole lot of luck. This game worn has been on ebay for awhile and looks nice http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT although I'm not really looking for a gameworn, just a replica would do me fine. I've emailed the seller to see if he would come down a tad, I offered 155 and he is not budging. Is this jersey worth the price? Or should I just keep looking? Haven't seen much out there. Not sure what to do.Like I said, a replica of this would more than satisfy me. Thanks for the input.

game issued and 9/99? Gretzky wore CCM as an Oiler? What? beep beep beeeeep DOES NOT COMPUTE

Yeah those I've seen his astronomically priced listings. Do you want a $10,000 Todd Warriner gamer from the last game at MLG? or a $25,000 Sundin gamer from the same game..... :fight:

I'd rather drive far far away from him in a brrrrannnd newwww car!

Yeah I'd say. I can probably by a truck and a bike for that kinda cheddar.... :wacko:

It almost looks as if that CCM collar tag was added after the fact too because the Oilers were already in copper and navy when that tag was first used in 1996-97. Somebody ruined a perfectly good authentic Oilers jersey.

More eBay hilarity!

Zdeno Chara Winter Classic Bruins Jersey

And the response

let me just make u aware that you know absolutely nothing about the jersey and no one asked your opinion and no one asked you to bid on it but thanks. I'd love to know how in the world by 2 pictures you can say its a knockoff. Would u be willing to call me right now

Henrik Sedin Home Canucks Jersey

And the response

well it isnt a knockoff because i purchased this jersey from a frind who is a manager at the reebok manufacture, just so your are aware. get your facts straight

- sweetmemoriesca

It almost looks as if that CCM collar tag was added after the fact too because the Oilers were already in copper and navy when that tag was first used in 1996-97. Somebody ruined a perfectly good authentic Oilers jersey.

I have the same CCM collar tag on my Gretzky jersey. My jersey just isn't signed.

More eBay hilarity!

Zdeno Chara Winter Classic Bruins Jersey

And the response

Henrik Sedin Home Canucks Jersey

And the response

I just sent a question to the second one say this

You do realize that Reebok doesn't make authentic on ice jerseys in a 48 so this is clearly a knock off right?

I have the same CCM collar tag on my Gretzky jersey. My jersey just isn't signed.

Really? I've never heard of that before. What did they do, just decide to replicate the old style and try to cash in by putting Gretzky on the back with the double tagging? That's pretty lame.

Really? I've never heard of that before. What did they do, just decide to replicate the old style and try to cash in by putting Gretzky on the back with the double tagging? That's pretty lame.

I have no idea. Maybe those double tagged jerseys were special made.

I have no idea. Maybe those double tagged jerseys were special made.

Yes they were, part for UDA/WGA for Gretzky to sign and sell, and to cash in on Gretzky's Oilers days....at least to my knowledge...

Fighting the good fight there Brass. Sadly ebay and Reebok are such a pair of tossers that it'd be a life's work to try and rid the place of that crap.

I ended up having a nice conversation with the Canucks seller. He honestly thought it was legit and was shocked when I told him otherwise. I told him to get his money back and if he can he won't sell the jerseys unless the buyer doesn't care. He took the news well and really did want to make the situation right.

I just sent a question to the second one say this

That and as far as we know (and as a group, we are pretty knowledgeable) no Authentics were made for the Winter Classic jerseys this year.