EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously have none of you heard of Jagermeister?

Obviously they like the drink and noticed the similarity to a players name.

jagermeister.jpg

I'm very familiar with it. Well not so much since that one time in Seattle when I was jet-lagged and ate those awful quesadillas then drank jager shots. :blink:

probably some midget league team the seller's kid was in

Here is the information on the league that was mentioned in the auction.

http://www.gthlcanada.com/

Here is the information on the team.

http://www.torontopenguins.com/

http://shop.ebay.com/vancouver2010auction/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

this seller has some team canada game worn mens jerseys from the game against norway, going for decently cheap too ..

Uhh those things are going to go through the roof soon! Did you see the Toews jersey?

Uhh those things are going to go through the roof soon! Did you see the Toews jersey?

and the Luongo, those are gonna go for bank. bummer that all the Hawks player's jerseys are bid up so high, just got my tax refund but still a little out of my range.

and the Luongo, those are gonna go for bank. bummer that all the Hawks player's jerseys are bid up so high, just got my tax refund but still a little out of my range.

Are Canadians not happy with Pronger and Boyle?

And for the record, that hit on Boyle by Semin was a beauty, but then again, I'd be pretty upset if I got rocked by one of the biggest va-jay-jays in the NHL.

To reference my claim of Alexander Semin's Va-jay-jay-ness:

Well can you blame him? Nobody likes to be slapped to death! :D

Speaking of those Canada jerseys, how about the Crosby one? It's up to $4K already.

And Staal still had to turtle when Semin was going Matthew McConaughey on him! :lol:

That's what you do when a girl's hitting you.

The Ebay one is a 2006 Torino Olympics jersey, the shoulder patches had changed by 2008 to the current style:

2006 Olympics

2008 World Champs

Jersey was the same otherwise though (I think).

Man, nice catch. It never occurred to me that they changed shoulder patches. I have one of those out for customizing and no idea which version it is!

That will affect if I have to add sponsor patches to the arms like I assumed I was going to do. That's going to drive me nuts until I get it back since I don't have access to it.

THAT is so awesome. I can't wait to bid on that!!!1!!

You can nëvër have too many umlauts!

I have picked names for the back of my jerseys just because they had umlauts. Oddly, Sweden and Switzerland got them at the Olympics, but Finland didn't.

You can nëvër have too many umlauts!

How did you type the umlauts?

How did you type the umlauts?

There are alt codes for special characters you can use. Just be aware some fonts don't have those characters in them.