EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the worst of the worst. A lowercase 'y' in the name? Oh, come on... <_<

This is news to me, but apparently there are now M&N NHL fakes on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Bobby-Clarke-73-74-Flyers-Mitchell-Ness-Jersey_W0QQitemZ250585519422QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item3a580f953e

M&N does NOT make a size 50. Also, on the back hem there is some suspicion with the Mitchell and Ness logo. I wouldn't have known this was a fake if not for the size or the logo issue. Hmm...

My guess would be that people are bidding on that Canada jersey because of the signature, not because of the jersey itself. But I do agree that the customization looks RIDICULOUS!

My guess would be that people are bidding on that Canada jersey because of the signature, not because of the jersey itself. But I do agree that the customization looks RIDICULOUS!

Despite the photo, which could be from anywhere online, how can you trust the signature if the jersey is fake?

I just won this jersey..The customization looks good to me what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150417441724&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

either it is shill bidding, or the highest bidder is a complete moron. As much hype there is for Miller during Olympics, that jersey doesn't worth $400....

either it is shill bidding, or the highest bidder is a complete moron. As much hype there is for Miller during Olympics, that jersey doesn't worth $400....

Its also a fake

I noticed that as well. Gotta be up there in terms of most expensive fakes ever.

That 800 German Dollars for a Fake Sharks Jersey I think takes the record.

I guess that Miller will be a hot commodity due to the USA's finish. I swear people don't know the difference between "authentic" and fake...... except us on this forum. :thumbsup:

Has anyone ever purchased from this guy? If so, were you happy with the product?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-York-Rangers-Jagr-68-CCM-Sewn-Hockey-Jersey-L_W0QQitemZ250566995697QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item3a56f4eef1

Edited by irish_eyes

I just won this

Whalers Sandow

Does this look A-Ok. Just want to make sure as I am planning on trading this for a jersey on my want list

thanks

I posted this in the "it is good or not" thread, but now I finally received it.

The seller advertised it as having "twin garter style fight straps".

There is no fight strap on the back.

Here are pics of it?

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

What do you guys think of it? Did Sandow make jerseys sans fight strap that were authentics?

The other authentic qualities are there (double elbows and shoulders)

Even if no one here has baught anything from him, can any of you tell me if this is a "real" replica and not some knock off. Also from the pictures can you tell if the letters and numbers are sewn? Thanks