EBay

Brilliant!

Twenty bucks for shipping within the States? Pfffft...that's absolutely ridiculous. From New Jersey too! I could drive up to Bayonne and pick it up for cheaper.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The font of the numbers isn't right though

CV is right. The base of the back numbers should flow with the swoosh instead of get squared off like those do. I actually just bought a lettering kit for that particular jersey and I'm REALLY hoping it doesn't show up like this one...

Exclusive Sports does it right

I think they do send out kits. I can remember asking that very question a few months back and I'm PRETTY SURE they said that they'd mail me one.

Is it possible to get loose lettering kits from them or do I have to send my jerseys in to get it customised?

Oh no they send out kits, I just received a RICHER lightning 3rd jersey kit from them and it turned out to be perfect.

Oh no they send out kits, I just received a RICHER lightning 3rd jersey kit from them and it turned out to be perfect.

Ah that reminds me, I just got mine back. It looks awesome. I know I said I'd post pictures but the logo is starting to come off and they said they would fix that up so I sent it back. Pictures will be up once I get it back again.

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the customization laughter thread but I found this eBay listing quite amusing.

First, they "seem" to like putting words in "quotes" for no apparent "reason".

Secondly, despite claims the jersey is "official" they took the time to link a pic from the 1996 All Star game so you can see just how horrible the custom job is on this "official" jersey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250289362379

Does anybody here actually think this is a game-worn? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...:PIC&ih=004.

At that price, I think there should have been a COA included and the "Center Ice" tag shouldn't have been there.

I have an Authentic ultrafil Shanahan Dark jersey that is in almost mint condition. I feel it would be worth more than this unless it's really a game-worn. I'm not saying my jersey is worth $510, I'm saying that this seems fishy at this price unless it actually is game-worn, COA, Etc.

Does anybody here actually think this is a game-worn? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...:PIC&ih=004.

At that price, I think there should have been a COA included and the "Center Ice" tag shouldn't have been there.

I have an Authentic ultrafil Shanahan Dark jersey that is in almost mint condition. I feel it would be worth more than this unless it's really a game-worn. I'm not saying my jersey is worth $510, I'm saying that this seems fishy at this price unless it actually is game-worn, COA, Etc.

The lettering on the back looks just a tad off to me.

I saw that one too. Although I have seen game-worn jerseys with the Center Ice tag on them, that Whale jersey doesn't look game-worn. Also, Geoff Sanderson was a pretty big guy so I doubt he'd be wearing a CCM 52.

Also, the "8" is supposed to be a little bit wider, just like the devils' font.

Also, the "8" is supposed to be a little bit wider, just like the devils' font.

The wrong font for the numbers is reason enough for me to not think it's game worn. Heck, the wrong font is reason enough for me to think it's not worth $510.

The guy selling it probably "game wore" it... <_< I've seen a few of those on EBay.

My favorite was a guy on eBay who had a game worn Oceanic jersey and stripped it and put Crosby on it - so that it could be a game worn Crosby jersey. He did mention the fact that while game worn, it wasn't Crosby who wore it (in very small text mind you).

My favorite was a guy on eBay who had a game worn Oceanic jersey and stripped it and put Crosby on it - so that it could be a game worn Crosby jersey. He did mention the fact that while game worn, it wasn't Crosby who wore it (in very small text mind you).

I know of a guy who has stripped game worn jerseys and re-attributed them. Funny, he's the same guy who stiffed me on the Nordiques jerseys.

What's the general availability of these early Senators jerseys?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

bd3f_1.JPG

I picked one up (in New Zealand, on an auction site) which I thought was a pretty good find.

If/when I get around to customizing my jerseys I think this one might have to be a Yashin (rookie) or Daigle (rookie).

Would Daigle be a bad choice? hah

03b.jpg

03b.jpg

What's the general availability of these early Senators jerseys?

I think that when I have looked for those, and it's been a while, they were relatively common.

They have also been remade as part of the CCM Vintage Line. I'd personally opt for the heavier weight and larger sizing of those newer versions. The two you have pictured are the old CCM Maska ones that are a lighter weight jersey that also run smaller than todays jerseys.

I think that when I have looked for those, and it's been a while, they were relatively common.

They have also been remade as part of the CCM Vintage Line. I'd personally opt for the heavier weight and larger sizing of those newer versions. The two you have pictured are the old CCM Maska ones that are a lighter weight jersey that also run smaller than todays jerseys.

Thanks for your answer.

Ididn't know about the Vintage line. I guess they will be endlessly available.

I'm still happy with my pick up. You don't see too many odd jersey for sale in New Zealand.

By far the most common jerseys here are Maple Leafs, followed by Mighty Ducks.

The best jersey I think I've found here was a Fishsticks Islanders jersey.

I have always wanted one of those.