EBay

Brilliant!

LOL, that's bad. The V almost seems to be pointing at the spare tyre... :blink:

Someone should email her with a request of the picture without her gear on.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you folks tell me about this seller? http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseypros/

What can you folks tell me about this seller? http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseypros/

I think their record speaks for itself - 1000+ feedback and still 100% - looks like they've got some good quality jerseys. I haven't bought from them, but I do check their auctions often and I'd not hesitate to pull the trigger on buying from them.

Is the shadow on the S of Graves the right way round? Looks funny, but maybe that's the way they go?

No you're right that "S" is wrong - the shadow should be down and to the left, not up and to the right.

I need your help guys, I have been trying to track down an authentic nucks and I've found one, pricey but I want some help on whether you guys can tell if it's legit or not. And why the 25th patch? Did they actually wear that?

Sorry don't have a link on me, item number 110300492835

I need your help guys, I have been trying to track down an authentic nucks and I've found one, pricey but I want some help on whether you guys can tell if it's legit or not. And why the 25th patch? Did they actually wear that?

Sorry don't have a link on me, item number 110300492835

I can't tell you anything about the patches the Canucks wore but the jersey is 100% legit.

The patch says "Est 1970" and it's a 25 year patch - so the year is wrong. That patch would be from the lockout shortened season of 1995.

Double checked on www.NHLPatches.info and 1995 was the year they wore that patch.

Edit: I didn't mean the year on the patch was wrong - I just meant that the auction said it was a 92-93 jersey which that patch doesn't go with.

Now I just have to confirm Bure wore it and I think I'll go after it since I've really wanted one for the collection. Your help is much appreciated guys. Now don't go buying it before me. :)

With the Cdn dollar falling short of the US dollar it's actually adding a chunk of money I wasn't expecting so I am backing off. It's open to any of you if you've been eyeing it now. I think I'm pooling my funds for 3rd jerseys coming out this year. Working on a Schenn 3rd Leafs and Hemsky 3rd Oilers with the 30 year patch.

This ought to be fun to watch. Wonder how high it will go.

He's also got a very nice Amonte USA '96 World Cup jersey - I was tempted to bid on it, but I know like the BK Gretzky it will quickly go outside my budget.

mmmm I say it'll go for 600$ What about you guys?

i say more. i will say 750.00; will for sure be fun to watch.

I'm just going to drop silly bid knowing I will lose. Perhaps a Second Chance offer? :lol:

Does anyone know anything about this jersey? Does it look good and like a real authentic?

Thanks for the help...

http://cgi.ebay.com/BOSTON-BRUINS-STARTER-...A1%7C240%3A1318

Of course it's authentic. Why would anyone go to the trouble of faking that one? :P

Pooh Bear rocks!

bruins_pooh.jpg

looks like we will all be floored at the final price of the burger king gretzky. its already at 650.00!!! does anyone know the story on those jerseys? to my knowledge none of the 1995-96 season authentic alternates were sold to the public (ducks, kings, bruins, pens, etc). i know the canucks alternate was worn and made by ccm the next season and a limited number were sold. but as far as the alternates only made by CCM for one season (pens, kings, ducks, bruins). i thought they were never sold retail. and whats up with the "99" inner tag? some kings die hard must have an answer. maybe they were sold in limited quantity at the games or something. sweet jersey either way.

Well, there is the possibility...and I do say POSSIBILITY...that it's a game-issued jersey that this dude just doesn't know about. Unlike most gamers, the on-ice versions of these jerseys actually had the Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tags in the collar. And since the jersey is a size 56; even though that seems a little large for Gretzky, there is a small possibility that this jersey is a game-issue that he never wore. The fact that is has both the double CCM logos, the velcro and the '99' sewn in the hem also help this theory I think. Either way though, wow. That is something else.

I say heck to you all! I snuck in a bid for $200 knowing I wouldn't win it just for laughs. If the winner is on these boards, Congrats...but sleep with one eye open!