EBay

Brilliant!

thats yours up there, nice! I've always wanted to get one of them, one of the most unique jerseys. I'd just have to decide who to put on it. Did Linden ever wear it during his stint in NYI?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats yours up there, nice! I've always wanted to get one of them, one of the most unique jerseys. I'd just have to decide who to put on it. Did Linden ever wear it during his stint in NYI?

Sadly, I don't think Linden ever wear fisherman jersey. He was traded to the Islanders in 1997-98 season. The fisherman jersey had only been worn from 1995 to early part of the 1996-97 season.

To dmac25:

I am interested in that fisherman jersey you listed on ebay. Size 48 works perfectly for me. What's your discount offer? ;)

linded did not wear the fisherman version of that jersey. he wore that wave style jersey but it was when they added the original isles logo to it for the 1997-98 season. anyway, my ebay discount is 10 dollars on that jersey if a forum member wins it. so shoot me an email and let me know who you are on ebay so i can apply discount:) good luck! :)

email timglees@hotmail.com

just got a Pens Starter third from the 96-97 season for 70 bucks + 10 shipping! Authentic 48, love this jersey!

Gotta love eBay huh? I grabbed a road Sharks authentic from the early 90's last night for $22.50.

OH Really? :angry: LOL. I only dropped a low bid since I was leaving the house a few hours before it ended. Enjoy.

there are an influx of the old-school Coyotes 3rds right now - such a weird looking jersey.

That jersey will take value with time, it,s as weird looking as the old lightning 3rd in my opinion.

OH Really? :angry: LOL. I only dropped a low bid since I was leaving the house a few hours before it ended. Enjoy.

Dude, there's another one out there! I found two of them. It's not as cheap but it's the same jersey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching

Dude, there's another one out there! I found two of them. It's not as cheap but it's the same jersey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=tab%3DWatching

Please know that I was only kidding. We're all friends here.

I was looking at that one my self..i will pass on it..good luck to anyone who wants it

Man someone is going to be disappointed when that package arrives.

If he has trouble with PayPal getting a refund maybe he can contact the MeiGray "Groop" :P

Man someone is going to be disappointed when that package arrives.

If he has trouble with PayPal getting a refund maybe he can contact the MeiGray "Groop" :P

I just noticed that it actually sold to some impulsive dumbass. Never underestimate the power of stupidity in the ol' Bay. Now that seller can make a credit card payment after the holiday season Christmas spree is over. This is the only thing making me madder about hockey right now than Marty not breaking down the doors of all the records he's supposed to be shattering this season.

I just noticed that it actually sold to some impulsive dumbass. Never underestimate the power of stupidity in the ol' Bay. Now that seller can make a credit card payment after the holiday season Christmas spree is over. This is the only thing making me madder about hockey right now than Marty not breaking down the doors of all the records he's supposed to be shattering this season.

The bummer is with the ebay "privacy" system, we can't email the winner and set him straight now. His best option is to complain to paypal he was sold counterfeit goods to get a refund, but he'll never know now. The sad thing is, he'll try to sell it 15 years from now to pay for his child's college education (like some other recent seller did with a Gretzky or some other "game worn" jersey) only to find out it's not worth what he paid to have it shipped to him in the first place.

Indeed it is. Lakeshow is a reliable seller and I know that there's a bunch of folks here that have bought from him before; myself included.

Indeed it is. Lakeshow is a reliable seller and I know that there's a bunch of folks here that have bought from him before; myself included.

Here's what Pedro (the seller) had to say:

Dear calimero1987,

Thanks for the kind words....perhaps you shouldnt jump to conclusions. as you see I have 100% impeccable ebay rating for many years and would never knowingly sell something taht is not apprpropriately advertised. FYI, I was not aware it was not a real authentic Jersey until notified by another ebay seller that sells hockey jerseys. I called Meigray as well to confirm and found out it was not. I have informed the seller and ebay that there is no sale. No body is out any money except me for the listing and final value fees. The only person harmed here is me nobody else. funny thing is that this was a prize I won supposedly donated at a charity golf tournament by a Reebok rep...I am on that part as well now

P

Yes without a doubt. Not only do the pics show it's legit, but the seller Lakeshow is a very reputable seller. I know many folks who have purchased from him with no problems and he doesn't sell fakes.

yep. isles from lakeshow is totally legit. and i also emailed that seller of the crosby jersey. i find it hard to believe he did not know but i will give him the benefit of the doubt. i think after a certain number of days the sellers id will be public. i would love to make sure he did not pay for that. though it was a very dumb purchase; the seller is still completely at fault. it was a totally fraudulent listing. what a world:)

wanted to give this seller some respect. i sent him a kind worded email and his response was very nice..... here it is below....

Hi and thanks. I have had a few e-mails...most nasty a few kind worded like yours. Please be assured that I had no idea that this was not an authentic jersey. I was told it was and won it at a big Golf tourney and it was advertised as donated by Reebok and legit. It is such a high quality item , very well done. It may be a real Reebok but with a false tag sewn in...I dont know. I was notified within minutes of my listing it by an ebayer that it was not real. it sold so fast that I could not pull it before I got the word from MeiGray. I called MeiGray and they confirmed that it was a fake tag to my chagrin. seems that Jersey # went for $40,000 !!! I also contacted the person who used buy it now to say the sale is off as well as I reported it to ebay myself. I have a 100% impeccable fb record that I am proud of and would never knowingly sell something under false pretence. I am a custom golf club maker and report fake golf clubs all the time. Please be assured nobody is out of money except me for the listing and final value fee. If you could post this note on any forums that you saw my name posted I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the heads up and kind presentation of it