North American Hockey League 1970's - OLDJERSEYS.COM

has anyone ever ordered from oldjerseys.com? I want to get a Philadelphia Firebirds jersey from them and wonder if they do a good job. Even if they don't I probably don't have much a choice because where else am I going to get a firebirds jersey. I always can get it customized elsewhere though if needed.

Craig Swanson

Brilliant edit: I added the link to your post.

The site was brought up once before here, but not sure if anyone actually made a purchase with them.

I have no idea if they are legit but man there are some great looking jerseys on the website. Who knew there was a Maine Nordiques?

• 6 months later...
has anyone ever ordered from oldjerseys.com? I want to get a Philadelphia Firebirds jersey from them and wonder if they do a good job. Even if they don't I probably don't have much a choice because where else am I going to get a firebirds jersey. I always can get it customized elsewhere though if needed.

Craig Swanson

Brilliant edit: I added the link to your post.

Did you ever order from these guys? Any good?

• 1 month later...
Did you ever order from these guys? Any good?

I actually did order from these guys. I had them custom make a Cleveland Barons blank for me. I sent them in a photo and it came back better than expected with some minor differences. I wouldn't get them to do the numbering however. On another jersey I ordered (philadelphia firebirds) they glued those crappy fake stitch numbers from Stahls on my shoulders. I was disappointed that they did that.

The guy was able to complete the jersey in about a month. I'll order from him again because of the great customization work but I'll never get the numbers or letters done there. They are based out of Canada.

I actually did order from these guys. I had them custom make a Cleveland Barons blank for me. I sent them in a photo and it came back better than expected with some minor differences. I wouldn't get them to do the numbering however. On another jersey I ordered (philadelphia firebirds) they glued those crappy fake stitch numbers from Stahls on my shoulders. I was disappointed that they did that.

The guy was able to complete the jersey in about a month. I'll order from him again because of the great customization work but I'll never get the numbers or letters done there. They are based out of Canada.

Great, thanks for the heads up!

• 3 years later...

Does any know if oldjerseys.com is still in business?

I tried a couple of times in the past month to contact them ( at thezone@netrover.com ) and got no response.

If they are in business, what's the best way to make contact with them. I have a couple of custom jobs I'd like to discuss with them. They have some very interesting off-the-wall old jerseys on their Web site.

• 6 months later...

I'm still getting nothing when I log into oldjerseys.com

HJimm has done business with oldjerseys.

Here's his link:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=5016

I reached Emanuel at this email.. thezone@netrover.com

HE made a 68 Columbus Checker road red jersey for me. I was heavyweight Ultrafil Polyester with double shoulders, elbows and fight strap (the FS was kinda funky but acceptable). He had it ready in 3 weeks but he notified me that it was a 48 not a 54 as I ordered. So he remade it and had it to me 2 weeks later. would definitely go back to him again.

The image is kinda big but it will allow you to examine it a little closer.

2566728030098934225DgCbHb_fs.jpg

Jimm

oldjerseys still has an interesting selection, although the number of offerings is much less than was on the old site.

oldjerseys has been very active recently on ebay. Last week they were auctioning a couple of old AHL jerseys from the 1960s -- Cleveland Barons and Pittsburgh Hornets -- that are not currently listed on the Web site.

• 1 year later...

Anyone have experience with this website? Obviously not authentics, but remakes of classics. Anyone know the quality?

Thanks for the help.

Emanual has made a total of three jerseys for me over the last 10 or so years. I've only gone with the heavy weight options have have been pretty much satisfied with everything. The material he used were akin to the Polyester Ultrafil Bauer used in the 90's (my personal favorite). The logos are accurate and nice looking. I would have no problem going back to him if I wanted enything else.