Hockey Collection

lafountain

Well many of us have jersey collections, but what else do you collect when it comes to hockey or anything else.

I have a pretty nice sports autograph collection mostly centered around autographed baseballs and autographed hockey pucks. Not sure on the number off the top of my head, might have to count and see.

I collect hockey cards. I have thousands. I sold most of my collection in 2002, but I have rebuilt it some since. Mostly modern stuff in it now. I also have some game used sweaters and sticks and a couple of autographed pucks.

Well many of us have jersey collections, but what else do you collect when it comes to hockey or anything else.

I have a pretty nice sports autograph collection mostly centered around autographed baseballs and autographed hockey pucks. Not sure on the number off the top of my head, might have to count and see.

I'm a big Jeff Gordon fan, have been since 1994, so I have amassed quite a die-cast car collection. It's displayed all over the house, actually, in plastic display cases of all sizes, ones on walls, ones in oak rotating cases, they take over the house :) . I own a 1:24 scale car of every paint scheme has has run in Busch Series and Winston/Nextel Cup, among other things.

I'm a big Jeff Gordon fan, have been since 1994, so I have amassed quite a die-cast car collection. It's displayed all over the house, actually, in plastic display cases of all sizes, ones on walls, ones in oak rotating cases, they take over the house :) . I own a 1:24 scale car of every paint scheme has has run in Busch Series and Winston/Nextel Cup, among other things.

I have a pretty in depth Tony Stewart collection myself, just currently don't have the room to display them. So they are sitting in my closet in their boxes still. Hope someday to have the room to give them the proper display I would like to.

WOw NASCAR fans...good for you guys. I was born and raised around NASCAR racing and Formula 1. Hockey was a hobby sport. I have a bit of a collection, lots of autographs from a couple drivers. My family has very close connections to the driver's community so it's neat to hear about who they had lunch with or visited. Our main tie is to a legendary driving family, I'll give you that as a hint to start.

• 1 year later...

With so many new members since this was originally posted, figured I would see what all of our new members collect.

Asides from my jersey collection, I own a nice collection of trading cards. I have baseball, football, and hockey in them. I also collect Transformers from the movie, in which I have all of the movie characters and am working on the others.

I have a large collection of F1/NASCAR/IndyCar diecasts as well, but they're usually the 1:64 scale. I collect F1 stuff and particularly have a collection of Jarno Trulli hats from each season dating back to 2001. I have three more to get and I cover his career.