Where to buy a Brynas IF 2005-2006 Jersey

madflava

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a Nicklas Backstrom Jersey from one of the years he played at Brynas IF in Sweden.

I found the Brynas website but it's all in Swedish and I think they changed the jersey for this year.

I would like to find a jersey like the one Backstrom is wearing in this picture:

http://www.brynas.se/bildbank/upload/full/...3-114718-26.jpg

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a Nicklas Backstrom Jersey from one of the years he played at Brynas IF in Sweden.

I found the Brynas website but it's all in Swedish and I think they changed the jersey for this year.

I would like to find a jersey like the one Backstrom is wearing in this picture:

I would contact the team through that website. You would be surprised at how good their english is. I do think you have more of a chance locating the style he wore last year for them. Good luck

I would contact the team through that website. You would be surprised at how good their english is. I do think you have more of a chance locating the style he wore last year for them. Good luck

Just sent their shop an email. Hopefully, they can hook me up with the Jersey I want. I'm willing to pay whatever the costs for one. I post again if I here back from them.

Just sent their shop an email. Hopefully, they can hook me up with the Jersey I want. I'm willing to pay whatever the costs for one. I post again if I here back from them.

I would spend the more money on the authentic they will have available...the fan jerseys are poor quality and not worth the cash you will spend. Spend a few more dollars and get the good stuff.....

• 6 months later...
Hi all,

I saw someone wearing the jersey at the last Capitals game I went to and I wanted one, too! Can you please LMK who you contacted and if you ever got your jersey. I went to the Brynas IF web site, but I'm not too good at figuring out Swedish.

Any luck on tracking down the jersey?

I did email Brynas IF through their web site, but haven't received a reply. :unsure:

I don't think I have ever received a response to my inquiries to any foreign site.

You saw their webshop correct? http://62.20.67.28/brynas/

• 1 month later...
Yep, I checked it out, but it's all in Swedish, including payment options in their currency. I also didn't see a place to personalize.

Well I don't know a lick of Swedish (despite being a fan of their meatballs) but I did look around on the site and found a place to order a customized jersey. Oddly enough the default name was "Gretzky" but you could enter whatever you wanted and they'd even give you a preview.

Go to the link, click on the "Matchtröjor" button (which I assume means jerseys). Then click on either the "Svart" (black?) or "Vit" (white?) jerseys that have "Tryckt" listed (which probably means custom or something). After you pick a size, click the "Köp" button and it will take you to the customization preview screen and show a back of the jersey.

As for the currency issue I have no clue.

I've ordered from Djurgarden before and as long as they accepted visa/mastercard there were no currency issues. They will just charge you in your currency and your bank will charge you a small currency exchange rate.

I've ordered from Djurgarden before and as long as they accepted visa/mastercard there were no currency issues. They will just charge you in your currency and your bank will charge you a small currency exchange rate.
Thanks guys. I'll look into it.

• 1 year later...