customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As was I.

Our humor appears to have been lost on some. I didn't actually mean that the Devils signed Kopitar when he was two either.

Our humor appears to have been lost on some. I didn't actually mean that the Devils signed Kopitar when he was two either.

And Jonathan Quick was Kelly Hrudey's backup.

If that was game worn, I suppose it would be easy to photo match.

Edited by thebiggoalie

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I forgot to post this a few months back. Pic was not taken by me, but from what I heard the guy had his jersey customized at the Devils Den (team store at the arena) and this is what the end-result was. This is why I do not even bother with the Devils Den.

18936315856_c6a2e802e9_z.jpg

Wow lol, fail

and he accepted it... wait, do you think he even noticed?

lol actually he didn't. The rest of the story was that he sat there for the first period with that on. The guys who took the pic told him at the intermission and he immediately went back to get it fixed. I can imagine they did since they are the ones who messed up.

This is actually not the first time I have seen or heard the Devils Den misspelling players names on jerseys.

Everyone who bought a Devils Havlat should return it.

For a guy who was signed to a 1-year deal and was obviously finished as a player my question is why would anyone even bother getting him?

For a guy who was signed to a 1-year deal and was obviously finished as a player my question is why would anyone even bother getting him?

Yeah I can't figure it out. I mean, I bought a Clowe but he was signed long term and didn't play half bad until he bruised his melon.

Maybe the dude likes him?

Eh yeah to each his own I guess then in this case lol.

• 2 weeks later...

This is just suckering people out of their money. All of their jerseys are homemade or knockoff versions. Just completely terrible yet people still bid.

BTW in case you were wondering latest bid I saw was $112.00

19082377159_f3a9b8a9ba_z.jpg

18647963843_9e65ba41db_z.jpg

This is just suckering people out of their money. All of their jerseys are homemade or knockoff versions. Just completely terrible yet people still bid.

BTW in case you were wondering latest bid I saw was $112.00

Does look like a legit KD signature on it...confirms that players will sign anything you put in front of them.

Does look like a legit KD signature on it...confirms that players will sign anything you put in front of them.

I don't think a vast majority of players care either way. I think there were a couple of players in the past who mentioned they try not to sign knockoffs but forgot who. I think one was a Sharks player.

Regardless this goes to show how much people overvalue autographs and how much they undervalue what the autograph is on.

Plus its the red and green. It seems like people get excited by the vintage colors and they really don't care that its not legit.

While we are talking about bad customization, another one of these perfectly good authentics ruined by stupidity:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Koho-Authentic-New-Jersey-Devils-Jersey-Stanley-Cup-2003-Fight-Strap-XXL-56-/291502926000?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43deeda8b0

Its cheap enough that it might make a good project for someone looking to take a chance; I am not looking for a project right now.