customization laugher

trueblue2735

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

No longer available!!! I guess he decided to keep his treasured piece of crap jersey. 

EDIT: No such luck, relisted here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-Customize-Jersey-/231986302648?hash=item3603760eb8:g:B4wAAOSwnNBXaK-y

Edited by mfitz804

I wonder why people think that when they do something that is custom to them like their last name or the number of the section they sat in that it would be valuable to others? 

39 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I wonder why people think that when they do something that is custom to them like their last name or the number of the section they sat in that it would be valuable to others? 

That is why I've often wondered what jerseys are worth more: blank jerseys, or even properly customized ones. I can understand if the customized one is a player that you want on it, but if you're looking to get a specific player, you have a blank slate to work with. That's why I don't buy when someone says "well, then I also have to pay to customize it, so sell it to me a hell of a lot cheaper". That's on them. 

5 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That is why I've often wondered what jerseys are worth more: blank jerseys, or even properly customized ones. I can understand if the customized one is a player that you want on it, but if you're looking to get a specific player, you have a blank slate to work with. That's why I don't buy when someone says "well, then I also have to pay to customize it, so sell it to me a hell of a lot cheaper". That's on them. 

Depends 100% on what player you want. Seems to me I can always pick up a properly customized authentic for less than a blank plus customization. But, for example, when I wanted to build a set of Devils Tootoo jerseys, I could look forever and not find that. 

So one was already in my connection and I stripped it (red) and had it done, one was a MeiGreay Game Issued that had the right number and just needed a name swap (white), and one was a JB blank that needed fill customizing (retro).

In no scenario would I buy a Section 232 jersey to strip, because if it doesn't strip right, your jersey will always be stupid. 

Older non-customized jerseys are becoming increasingly harder to find.  Now that I know how relatively easy it is to get jerseys customized properly, I would pay a little more for a blank jersey than an improperly customized one, for sure.

49 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

why the F is there a 4 on the front ?

Could be row or seat #.

IDK about anyone else but putting 3 digit number on a jersey is among the worst of jersey fouls there is.

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

The 4 is there for Stevens, however the whole thing looks shitter than wet weekend in Cleveland.

Stevens probably thinks that guy is dumb too. And wants to do this to him:

A62560FF-D86A-4172-B85B-4808D3ACBF0F_zps

Man, I wish the Ducks had won that series. The Mighty Ducks look might have lasted even longer if they'd won a Cup in it.

And that game is precisely why I want to find a neck logo CCM Mighty Ducks. I want a Finals Kariya jersey so bad.

Fvck the Ducks!!!!

:D

The video of the aftermath of that hit is amazing. Kariya is out cold, there's actually a video clip somewhere where in a replay, they caught the actual moment he came back to life, his eyes pop open and he starts breathing again. Amazing. 

These days, Stevens would get a suspension, Kariya would have been lost for the playoffs because of concussion protocol. Back then, no penalty and Kariya was back in later in the game.

You had to be one tough to play hockey back in the day. 

And I still need a 2003 Finals jersey too, but mine will be the right colors!!

Edited by mfitz804

1 minute ago, TheKevinShow said:

And by "right colors" you mean "second-best red-and-black color scheme in the league."

Red and black is red and black, my friend. They call that "common ground".

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 4:20 PM, mfitz804 said:

Stevens probably thinks that guy is dumb too. And wants to do this to him:

A62560FF-D86A-4172-B85B-4808D3ACBF0F_zps

At least it wasn't a pic of the Lindros hit

On 22/6/2016 at 4:58 AM, mfitz804 said:

Fvck the Ducks!!!!

:D

The video of the aftermath of that hit is amazing. Kariya is out cold, there's actually a video clip somewhere where in a replay, they caught the actual moment he came back to life, his eyes pop open and he starts breathing again. Amazing. 

These days, Stevens would get a suspension, Kariya would have been lost for the playoffs because of concussion protocol. Back then, no penalty and Kariya was back in later in the game.

You had to be one tough to play hockey back in the day. 

And I still need a 2003 Finals jersey too, but mine will be the right colors!!

F***** right !

Edited by tomtucker

On 22/6/2016 at 4:48 AM, TheKevinShow said:

Man, I wish the Ducks had won that series. The Mighty Ducks look might have lasted even longer if they'd won a Cup in it.

And that game is precisely why I want to find a neck logo CCM Mighty Ducks. I want a Finals Kariya jersey so bad.

Oh well........guess you will have to settle for jerking yourself to sleep every night while looking at your Emilio Estevez poster 

:P

Edited by tomtucker

• 3 months later...
15 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

"Look like a pro, not a schmo". Not quite. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

"Look like a pro, not a schmo". Not quite. 

And............." SURE TO GET MANY ENVIOUS LOOKS NO MATTER WHERE YOU WEAR IT "

Pretty sure that those looks you are getting are not "envious".