customization laugher

trueblue2735

If we think some NHL teams have some bad customization jobs, how about Da Beauty League?! geez. Surprised the jersey made it through the tournament

Leddy_2018.jpg?v=20180825171255

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dr_Puck

The bidding on the Beauty League jerseys has skyrocketed compared to last year. I have been following three this year and they're well out of my price range now. For the quality, I won't push my bids any further. Curious to see if any more will pop up on the secondary market. I saw one Bellows jersey from last year that the seller had priced at more than double what they paid for it. 

I wonder if it's because they're Adidas jerseys this year? Or some of the players? Dunno as I didn't follow the auction last year, but when I looked the other day prices were (mostly) on the low end.

Guest Dr_Puck

The prices are low in the big picture, especially the lesser known players. But I saw a lot of jerseys that went for just about $100, $125 last year. Some in this auction are getting up there, including $800 in the Boesser and $300 on the Parise. I bet there's going to be a flurry of bidding tomorrow, too. I'd been eyeing the McIntyre but stopped after it hit $175, 

Am I imagining things or do they keep extending the bidding time too?  I bid on one back at the beginning and I swear they ended August 24th, checked back the other day and thought I saw August 31stx now they end September 7th?  What's up with that?

14 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

The prices are low in the big picture, especially the lesser known players. But I saw a lot of jerseys that went for just about $100, $125 last year. Some in this auction are getting up there, including $800 in the Boesser and $300 on the Parise. I bet there's going to be a flurry of bidding tomorrow, too. I'd been eyeing the McIntyre but stopped after it hit $175, 

boeser is playing again ? :)

Edited by tomtucker

4 hours ago, seedmaya said:

Am I imagining things or do they keep extending the bidding time too?  I bid on one back at the beginning and I swear they ended August 24th, checked back the other day and thought I saw August 31stx now they end September 7th?  What's up with that?

I was going to ask the exact same thing. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

• 3 weeks later...

The days when you could make deliberate head contact on the other team's young star and nobody retaliates whatsoever. 

Best part of the whole thing is when they drop the stretcher while trying to put it in the ambulance. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The days when you could make deliberate head contact on the other team's young star and nobody retaliates whatsoever. 

Best part of the whole thing is when they drop the stretcher while trying to put it in the ambulance. 

yes, but since i really like Mike  it's not  that easy to laugh at  

26 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

I am surprised Messier does not have a son playing in the NHL..... we know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree 

Messier’s son actually coaches leagues in DC. He coached me for the last year or so before I had shoulder surgery. 

51 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

yes, but since i really like Mike  it's not  that easy to laugh at  

Ahh, he's fine now. That sh!t is funny. Not the hit, necessarily. But the stretcher drop, definitely. 

• 3 weeks later...

You truly have to be a special kind of scum bag to not only seek out a custom made “ China special” adidas jersey but to then double down and put this on the back.

Seriously, what the fück is wrong in your head that would 1. Make you think that’s actually funny and 2. Allow yourself to wear that in public.  

Are you not aware of how much of an idiot you would look like with that on?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263984084933

10 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

You truly have to be a special kind of scum bag to not only seek out a custom made “ China special” adidas jersey but to then double down and put this on the back.

Seriously, what the fück is wrong in your head that would 1. Make you think that’s actually funny and 2. Allow yourself to wear that in public.  

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263984084933

Awful.

7 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I condone violence for whoever wears this s*it.

Does the 18 refer to the Caps hopefully winning in 18?

not that I wouldn't judge someone without the whole story...

Update: my morning coffee kicked in and now that my brain is functioning I assume it's a play on both and tasteless. 

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

• 2 months later...