customization laugher

trueblue2735

The 2004 All-Star jerseys are probably the finest example of said style since 1991-92...ESPECIALLY the West one with that awesome forest green. The old-school felt letters with straight-line stitching and that ribbed collar were just so classy looking.

Heh I'm wearing my Naslund one RIGHT NOW.

Don't do it Rob. Go with Roenick. He's an american. AMERICAN. The only other one on the East was rafalski, but you'd have to taint the jersey with a Devils patch. Even if it means putting a Flyers one on the jersey, go with Roenick. And BS there is only one choice for the Western Conference, it is the one I am wearing. Naslund is the s***.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like JR overall, but there's no way I could physically wear that foul cursed "P". If I was going for authenticity, it'd be Roberts or nothing!

I like JR overall, but there's no way I could physically wear that foul cursed "P". If I was going for authenticity, it'd be Roberts or nothing!

Like I said I'd only do it for America. Otherwise in your case I'd leave it blank. Luckily Jagr and Messier are legends to me for obvious reasons :lol:

The 2004 All-Star jerseys are probably the finest example of said style since 1991-92...ESPECIALLY the West one with that awesome forest green. The old-school felt letters with straight-line stitching and that ribbed collar were just so classy looking.

Yup, I'm loving the one I bought from F-Liars. When I saw that beauty on ebay, and saw that it was customized with Datsyuk, I had to have it. I baby that thing, my girlfriend makes fun me for it. I took suits out of their plastic covers so I can stick my nice jerseys in them instead :lol:

I don't know what's more sad, the placement of the C or the fact that it has 13 bids...

I don't know what's more sad, the placement of the C or the fact that it has 13 bids...

Jesus I didn't even notice that. That's brutal

I love how the seller calls it a gorgeous jersey, ya right

Okay now this is great. Its not the custom job but rather the description

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ilya-Kovalchuk-Atlanta-Thrashers-NHL-Jersey-FIGHT-STRAP-/320628978877?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa6f9f4bd

"IF COLORS LOOK OFF ON THE JERSEY, IT IS MY CAMERA NOT THE JERSEY"

No pal, its really not

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ilya-Kovalchuk-Atlanta-Thrashers-NHL-Jersey-FIGHT-STRAP-/320628978877?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa6f9f4bd

No pal, its really not

Oh well the custom job is off as the numbers should be reverse kiss-cut anyways.

No pal, its really not

I'm not 100% sold on the legitimacy of that jersey. I would probably request pictures of the jersey cut along the bottom, just to make sure it is an EDGE style cut. Also agree that the customization is off.

Ha! There's not even a #1 on the other arm (at least from what I see). Customization WAYY off, piece of garbage IMO. The sad part is there is a bid on that jersey.

:mellow: How can that even have a NHL Player hang tag... :unsure:

The back numbers look too narrow but that wacky wide font on the Sakic was actually used for at least the first season in Colorado. I know I've seen it before. It might have just been on retail jerseys though. Can any of our Avs experts confirm that?