customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why either of them are customization laughers but ok

06-07 Cup patch on an Edge. And the price he was asking. And the jersey appears to me to have the very small logo like the Ducks wore on their first Edge's in 07-08... which was, of course, the season Pronger captained the team.

I did, in fact, have laughter over those factors.

06-07 Cup patch on an Edge. And the price he was asking. And the jersey appears to me to have the very small logo like the Ducks wore on their first Edge's in 07-08... which was, of course, the season Pronger captained the team.

I did, in fact, have laughter over those factors.

I suppose that's better than an 04-05 Cup patch.

Is it me or does the patch in the fake look embroidered?

My link

The whole jersey is a fake.

Edit: Misread the question.

I saw a guy at the Wells Fargo Centre wearing a jersey that was customized with "JVR" #21 instead of vanRiemsdyk

I saw a guy at the Wells Fargo Centre wearing a jersey that was customized with "JVR" #21 instead of vanRiemsdyk

That is so weird. I would make sure the van Riemsdyk is spelt out for two reasons. One, you are getting your money back with all of the letters and the other reason you can probably figure out :D

Just no. :noway:

My link

jerseys that are split like that are retarded. Plus on that jagr the wrong fonts used for the kit.

The lies are within the details :thumbsup:

I just saw that this morning. Some people astonish me. The guy is basically saying "it's one of a kind because it's wrong, but it's signed so it's worth more anyway"....

I just saw that this morning. Some people astonish me. The guy is basically saying "it's one of a kind because it's wrong, but it's signed so it's worth more anyway"....

I see he came down from his "500" price but still its only worth 25 bucks anyways (the jersey is the rest of it he can keep).