customization laugher

trueblue2735

Look! It's a picture of Joe Sakic signing a piece of paper. In the picture is someone holding an Avs jersey. PHOTO PROOF that my fake Nordiques jersey has a legit Sakic signature. Also, maybe if you buy it from me I'll get around to centering the nameplate and actually sewing it on.

And, I'm no fight strap expert, but what is that?

http://www.ebay.com/...7#ht_485wt_1221

Thats fantastic! I would put that in my office. But only if I had an office. And only if I had that kind of money. And only if I was high on many many different things.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha it looks like the top of some fruit o' the looms

Husky waistband - with snap reinforcements.

Thats fantastic! I would put that in my office. But only if I had an office. And only if I had that kind of money. And only if I was high on many many different things.

"We also fill want lists and have a number of items that never make it to ebay so if there is something you are looking for don't hesitate to ask."

Maybe you should ask if they have an office. Maybe they have Joe Sakic's office and you can buy it. After all, here's a picture of him at a golf tournament, and that proves that it's his office. Please don't forget that when you buy your item you're paying for shipping and handling. Handling stuff like this gets expensive. Also, "I ship everything myself to insure authenticity." What does this mean? As long as I ship something myself, it is guaranteed to be authentic? Make sure he ships you Joe's office himself. Otherwise, who knows who's office you're getting? "Insure" the authenticity, insure it.

Also, "I ship everything myself to insure authenticity."

If Joe ships it, does that make it a game worn?

If Joe ships it, does that make it a game worn?

Well, unless the seller ships it, I don't trust the authenticity. Game worn or not.

Joe should ship it to this guy, then he can ship it. You can't be too careful, and the extra step to insure the authenticity would be worth it.

Well, unless the seller ships it, I don't trust the authenticity. Game worn or not.

Joe should ship it to this guy, then he can ship it. You can't be too careful, and the extra step to insure the authenticity would be worth it.

I will never not buy my jerseys from htrod99 ever never again. Or something.

I will never not buy my jerseys from htrod99 ever never again. Or something.

Agreed. Nenver.

edit: "ever never again" man, that's awesome :lol: .

Just wrong on so many levels... Where to begin?

22176283841771045836633.jpg

Nice waste of a Starter authentic...

Nice waste of a Starter authentic...

LOL! So awful..

At least she could have spelled Vanbiesbrouck's nickname correctly.. "Beezer"

do the starter authentic tags on top always look like there is a fight strap at the neck?

On some jerseys like the Rangers Liberty, it doesn't look as bad because the thread color matches the jersey color. But when there are different colors on the shoulder panel like on the white Rangers above, it can look pretty messy- mine has 3 stitched tags in a row!

• 3 weeks later...

WTH is this? Makes me want to throw up just looking at it...http://www.ebay.com/...=item1c2ba1f6e2
Looks like he used the satin sheets from his waterbed for the numbers on the back. I'm picturing trichromatic black, white, & red themed bedroom with mirrored ceiling, brass hanging chain lamps on dimmers, faux fur rug at the foot of the waterbed, multiple large vases stuffed with ostrich and peacock feathers (for tickling), copy of kama sutra and nearly empty bottle of massage oil on the onyx topped night stand, black lights on, and a Barry White/Luther Vandross mix tape playing on auto reverse nice and low. Come to bed, baby... an' leave the jersey on.

Oh, it sold?

It's hard to find!

This thing is a whole smorgasbord of messes...I can count at least four. Dude even spells Canadiens wrong in the listing!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Montreal-Canadians-Aurhentic-Subban-Jersey-Size-52-/271072736174?pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&hash=item3f1d31b3ae

ughh! Where to begin? Awful

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19d4ab66dc

ughh! Where to begin? Awful

http://www.ebay.com/...=item19d4ab66dc

What's the problem?

Edit: lol at the liberty logo but the lettering isn't that bad

What's the problem?

Edit: lol at the liberty logo but the lettering isn't that bad

The 35 on the back of the sweater is ok.. The "Richter" name and 35 on both sleeves is an albatross!

The 35 on the back of the sweater is ok.

The "5" on the back is wrong too. On Starter blue Liberty jerseys the left side of the 5 should have a diagonal cut, not a square cut:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/new-york-islander-zigmund-palffy-is-hounded-by-bruce-driver-news-photo/53131141

The square cut on the 5 started with the white Liberty.