customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful yes, but not too bad if you're looking for a CCM and could strip it for cheap

"NOTE: Someone emailed me and asked if the lettering and numbers are stitched, glued, or both? It never occured to me that someone my wish to remove the current numbers and players name and replace them with a player of their choice. It seems as though the lettering and numbers are in fact adhered as well as stitched so removing these is NOT an option. If this is intent of the current bidder, you may wish to retract your bid."

Adhesive + red letters + white jersey = pink jersey, no matter how much acetone you use...don't do it.

Wasn't that a hit song by Tommy Tutone?

Can't you tell it's an authintic.

I've never seen that type of 550 replica before with a white liberty.

The sleeves look a little short....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-PRE-OWNED-CCM-CAROLINA-HURRICANES-JERSEY-SIZE-LARGE-EXCELLENT-/310488678802?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item484a914192

That - or they didn't want the tan they worked on all summer to go unnoticed.

That's just stupid.

Also, "Numbers are sewn-on not sprayed on". Sprayed with paint? Pepper spray? Old Spice? What?

I know I'm new, but that is pretty bad. There should be a vector on the back under the collar, not the Reebok wordmark. The font and numbers look completely off, and I'm on my phone so I can't zoom in that close, but the WC patch looks wrong as well.

I know I'm new, but that is pretty bad. There should be a vector on the back under the collar, not the Reebok wordmark. The font and numbers look completely off, and I'm on my phone so I can't zoom in that close, but the WC patch looks wrong as well.

The patch is from the 2009 WC between Detroit and Chicago. The worst thing about it is he wants real replica money for it too.

The patch is from the 2009 WC between Detroit and Chicago. The worst thing about it is he wants real replica money for it too.

LOL... That Crosby jersey is horrendous and the WC patch from the Chicago/Detroit game adds insult to injury...

The answer: Nobody

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2577481b0d

A shame to ruin such a nice shirt with that terrible customization