customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you could say that.

*puts on sun glasses*

the customiser of that jersey is wanted ^Waooo-nayee-eeeayuhd^ dead or alive.

Also.....it doesn't make a difference if the jersey makes it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw that last night. Maybe he meant to put it on a North Stars jersey. ;)

At least the seller was nice enough to post so many closeup photos that almost any idiot could see that it was fake. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping to post this in New Arrivals once I'd stripped it. Alas it wasn't to be... I bought what I thought was going to be a steal, a 1981-84 authentic Maska Habs. Small because it is a 38, but I wasn't too fussed considering how hard they are to come by. (Excuse the iPod camera quality)

2rcr78l.jpg

Double shoulders and elbows, ribbon strap, so far so good. I already knew what was on the back...

29qgnc0.jpg

... Vinyl, heat-pressed letters. I thought, "Aw it's cool, it'll need a nameplate anyway - it just means I can't sell it on and I'll strip the numbers." The numbers are actually two seperate layers of vinyl that someone's went to the bother of zig-zag stitching. :glare:

It's still the real deal but with cr-p on the back. I'm in dire need of a 3-layer Habs twill crest anyway, would it be blasphemy to strip it? Or should I go with my other idea of framing it (front showing)? It really didn't cost me much either way, so I'm not at a major loss. Opinions welcomed (srsly guiyz).

I'm afraid I've already went through my repertoire of tricks, but to no avail. It's been bathed in acetone and still no dice. I got it for around $25 so it's not so bad for me... Poor-poor jersey though.

• 2 weeks later...