customization laugher

trueblue2735

Even the description is fail, "flyers logo".

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's one lesson recent years have taught us, it's don't invade anything you're not prepared to run, or even keep.

The Flyers "Gretzky" is beyond comical....

I'm quite excited to see what everyone has seen at the season openers.

I'm sure this will be flooded with awful customizations rather quickly.

Wish I got a pic but guy had an authentic Xmas tree devils jersey with a Stanley cup finals patch and the name "dickman" in the back. His wife had a white and black also with "dickman" on the back. Needless to say we were yelling sit down dickman all night. Oh how I missed going to games and witnessing terrible jersey fouls.

Edit

Wish I got a pic but guy had an authentic Xmas tree devils jersey with a Stanley cup finals patch and the name "dickman" in the back. His wife had a white and black also with "dickman" on the back. Needless to say we were yelling sit down dickman all night. Oh how I missed going to games and witnessing terrible jersey fouls.

Hi,

First post here but I jus wanted to say that guy is still at devils games. He is as obnoxious as they come and his seats are somewhere in the first few rows if section 21.

Adam, 2 of my friends were mad jealous of your Bern jersey

Is his name really dickman??

Ill trade my bern for a game worn Jeremy. But someone who is relevant...not de haan

I don't want it lol.

But if we are going to play this game, how about Rolston? Pandolfo? Jurcina? You know who I have as gamers! Asking for a relevant Isles gamer is like asking a dog not to bark.

butt-fumble.jpg

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but that might be the greatest customization laugher ever.

I bet you still think it's better looking than any properly customized Jagr jersey.

Trick question, there is no such thing as a properly customized Jagr jersey. :noway:

Great gift for Manning/Colts fan?

Well their regular season to playoff dropoffs are about the same. :lol:

:(

I'd buy this if it was cheap and shipping worldwide. I'm obsessed with old skool speed stick ads cause of the chicken roasters Seinfeld episode.... CO-STAN-ZA

I'd buy this if it was cheap and shipping worldwide. I'm obsessed with old skool speed stick ads cause of the chicken roasters Seinfeld episode.... CO-STAN-ZA

Bad jersey! Mess you up!!

That's the korean spelling. You probably just forgot about it. ;) Interesting shoulder patches though.