customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to Slayer shows. Try going with your girlfriend to a Melissa Etheridge concert. Now that's uncomfortable!

I've been to Slayer shows. Try going with your girlfriend to a Melissa Etheridge concert. Now that's uncomfortable!

She keeps your balls in a jar over the fireplace, doesn't she? :P

She keeps your balls in a jar over the fireplace, doesn't she? :P

Lol. She did. That's why I dumped her. That, and she always hated my jersey collection.

I'm always that guy who tells my g/f... "No no... I'll stick with you... I wont go in the pit much"... then Raining Blood or Angel of Death starts and I'm gone getting thrashed around like a rag doll for the rest of the show. Then I come back... busted up and bleeding all over the place... acting like nothing happened and ask for another drink.

It's a vicious cycle...

Thankfully my current girl loves hockey and has become fond of extreme metal from my previous band that I played in, so its never really an issue.

Hockey and metal just seem to go hand in hand for me...

If I still went to shows as much as I used to... I'd pick up a jersey and use it as a "show worn" piece just to see how thrashed it would get. Might be a cool project... especially if I made it a Lars Ulrich jersey. I'd just be asking for a beating.

when i was a senior in highschool, there was a freshman who was exceptionally large and quite mentally unstable at times. he was the ideal defensive end for our team and with the mentioned qualities and speed and muscle he was dangerous. one of his favorite things to do was go to concerts (and I witnessed this several times) with his face and head painted in some sort of bright color. He would then go into pits and thrash around and headbutt people in their chest, shoulders, anywhere his painted head could reach. Then he would see people walking around with marks of bright yellow or orange on their clothing and he would count these people to get a rough estimate of how many people he headbutted in one night.

when i was a senior in highschool, there was a freshman who was exceptionally large and quite mentally unstable at times. he was the ideal defensive end for our team and with the mentioned qualities and speed and muscle he was dangerous. one of his favorite things to do was go to concerts (and I witnessed this several times) with his face and head painted in some sort of bright color. He would then go into pits and thrash around and headbutt people in their chest, shoulders, anywhere his painted head could reach. Then he would see people walking around with marks of bright yellow or orange on their clothing and he would count these people to get a rough estimate of how many people he headbutted in one night.

There's nothing more metal than a fat outcast painting himself and head butting unsuspecting victims in a mosh pit.

Well, with the exception of standing by your lady at a concert with 15,000 lesbians sizing you up for a bare knuckle brawl because you have boyparts.

There's nothing more metal than a fat outcast painting himself and head butting unsuspecting victims in a mosh pit.

Well, with the exception of standing by your lady at a concert with 15,000 lesbians sizing you up for a bare knuckle brawl because you have boyparts.

Did you flirt with somebody's gf? The women at the ME concert I went to weren't like that. They were very welcoming and accepting of everyone, including the middle aged straight couple who were sipping on wine and were dressed like the thought they were spending the evening at the symphony.

Well of course I flirted with somebody else's girlfriend! Lol

That explains it then. Some of those women are very possessive. Nothing at all to do with your boy parts.

Everyone there was somebody else's girlfriend.

Well not everyone, you were there. Unless there's something you're not sharing with the group.

Actually there were lots of single people at the concert I went to. Thanks for bringing up Ethridge concerts. I haven't thought about it in a while, but I remember it being a VERY good night.

And for what it's worth, never assume two women who are together at something like that are a couple. I was invited by my very straight friend.