customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I apologize for my part in getting this thread way off track and for the tacky turn it has taken.

I had a crap night at work and started drinking as soon as I got home. Never a good idea. My appologies.

I wasn't implying that. Not trying to offend anyone here.

Not offended.......or straight!

I was just saying never assume.

For what it's worth, I have two jobs, and one is a music teacher. I listen to an play pretty much everything, and I enjoyed the concert. Back to making fun of crappy jerseys...and Lars.

Glad you enjoyed the concert. She always puts on a good one. Also glad to know I'm not the only one who enjoys a wide variety of music. If I remember correctly, the Etheridge concert was right around the same time as the Kiss reunion tour. I enjoyed that one as well. And the Kenny Chesney concert coming up in April is during the women's world championships or I would have to go to that one, even if it meant calling in sick to work.

Since I'm rambling off topic again, I think it's definitely a sign I've had too much to drink and should just go to bed.

Again my apologies everyone. Back to silly jerseys.

I cant say that I have any CRAZY concert stories, but my girlfriend dragged me to a Kelly Clarkson concert she won tickets too.... someone asked me who the band on my shirt was.....

did I mention i was wearing a LED ZEPPELIN T SHIRT? Yeah.....

$1900 and he DOESN'T include the hockey card?

People

are

animals.

that's hilarious ... one of the worst fakes i've seen beat to hell and called a gamer LOL

Yeah, I actually wrote him and told him it was both not game worn and a knock-off. He threatened to report me to ebay for the way I attacked him. D-bag.

Like the question mark takes him off the hook for grossly misrepresenting.

so it is rare to see the Wild whites faked, but they are out there, but this is just hilarious.

hint, the third pic gives it away.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Minnesota-Wild-Marian-Gaborik-RBK-Jersey-sz52-/281078089878?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item41718f4896