customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive bought a few jerseys off this guy...he has a few accounts on ebay... they take a while to get over here into the US (slow shipping)... but the jerseys are decent quality... if you look into his store he also has a federov jerseys in the same style... but its #18... i thought fed always wore 91?

ive bought a few jerseys off this guy...he has a few accounts on ebay... they take a while to get over here into the US (slow shipping)... but the jerseys are decent quality... if you look into his store he also has a federov jerseys in the same style... but its #18... i thought fed always wore 91?

Back in the 90's Fedorov wore #18 for the Soviets and The Red Army. He is actually pictured wearing this # on his rookie OPC card.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LJvUULi51sI/SZJ4wS9ar9I/AAAAAAAAKsU/OoSwQHgKNsU/s400/Red+Army+Sergei+Fedorov.jpg

thanks for the info... i might pick one of them up... and i saw the parent jersey earlier... they put a hextall one up somewhere... so i guess they though parent played for them also ... idk... thier singoaporian (idk if thats proper) what do they know about hockey..

LOL!!

WOW! what total crap!. Y

People got to be out of their minds to buy from the Philippines thinking its real.

Check out his wicked Team Canada Crosby jersey!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sid-Crosby-CANADa-jersey-hockey-size-XL-mint-new-/270571763414?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item3eff5576d6

:thumbsup:

They should boil this seller in oil.

ive bought a few jerseys off this guy...he has a few accounts on ebay... they take a while to get over here into the US (slow shipping)... but the jerseys are decent quality...

Fakes are fakes - but that guy sells some of the worst I've ever seen. When I run searches for Whalers jerseys on eBay is flooded with his crappy fakes (and man is that some ugly tile flooring as well).

Who wouldn't want this gem?

Fakes are fakes - but that guy sells some of the worst I've ever seen. When I run searches for Whalers jerseys on eBay is flooded with his crappy fakes (and man is that some ugly tile flooring as well).

yeah i understand fakes are fakes... but when fakes are the only way you can obtain a jersey... ill take it... and obtain it at a reasonable price not taking my left arm and right leg...

yeah i understand fakes are fakes... but when fakes are the only way you can obtain a jersey... ill take it... and obtain it at a reasonable price not taking my left arm and right leg...

I kind of know what you are talking about....Back in the early 90's I wanted a team Canada Canada Cup jersey so I Went to the local sports store and asked if it could be done...I supplied a white cooper practice jersey and it came out really well. All the leaves and lettering are Tackle Twill, even the large one on front. In this case I think a fake jersey was okay cause all I wanted to do was use it to Play in a mens league. It actually came out so well I had them make a red and a gold and black version for me...The guy didn't mass produce the jerseys to sell...I dont think he even had one made for himself.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2317100910106460649lInxXp

LOL.... and is that extreme Dark Navy Blue or Black lettering? wow....

That looks like a Hartford Whalers jersey done that way.

Sidney Crosby RUSSIAN Penguins jersey

To me, this would be like getting a Matt Stafford BC lions jersey.

Or maybe a Dwayne Wade Abbotsford Heat jersey

Was trying to help Johnny look for a Selanne jersey photo (Winnipeg) in another thread and found this.... sorry, just had to post this.... LMAO

242805672_23e85dc60c.jpg

Was trying to help Johnny look for a Selanne jersey photo (Winnipeg) in another thread and found this.... sorry, just had to post this.... LMAO

242805672_23e85dc60c.jpg

The Selanne above was obvioulsy customized by EPS. That's fine work!

And here's another Nordiques disaster. Yuck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250631743906&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Wow..... nice logo!

Even the fleur-de-lis are messed up....

Yep, this jersey is from the Phillipines....

DSC01633.jpg

It also seems to me that the front crest is screwed up too. The "n" almost looks like a square on the left side. :lol:

What a piece of garbage that jersey is. Looks about 3 shades too dark as well.

That Nordiques jersey looks horrible. This is the same dude form the Phillipines, you can tell by his "signature" laminate floor.

The presentation of the one listed image of this Team USA Langenbrunner tells every potential buyer what they need to know about the jersey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300428809392&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

The presentation of the one listed image of this Team USA Langenbrunner tells every potential buyer what they need to know about the jersey.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300428809392&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

Come on now...He says it's 100% Authentic!! :rolleyes: give him a break....Gee Whiz....One day only....no need for better photos....

Next week we will be reading about this one in the "is it real?" posts....

Come on now...He says it's 100% Authentic!! :rolleyes: give him a break....Gee Whiz....One day only....no need for better photos....

Next week we will be reading about this one in the "is it real?" posts....

It might be real....Looking at his other listings, and his completed listings. He has not sold another jersey, he has just listed that one a few times and it has never been sold. What we need is some girl who is an expert on real vs fake Uggz boots. Perhaps if the boots are fake, the jersey is as well.