customization laugher

trueblue2735

It might be real....Looking at his other listings, and his completed listings. He has not sold another jersey, he has just listed that one a few times and it has never been sold. What we need is some girl who is an expert on real vs fake Uggz boots. Perhaps if the boots are fake, the jersey is as well.

good point! Well thought out! i didn't think that much into it...Whoever it is might want to take a lesson in E-Bay 101 on "how to photograph to SELL"

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good point! Well thought out! i didn't think that much into it...Whoever it is might want to take a lesson in E-Bay 101 on "how to photograph to SELL"

I am debating whether or not to take a flyer on it. Or at least keeping it on my watched items list if it gets re-listed...

Has anybody asked for a better photo?

Good god. I can't believe that people bid and someone won that jersey. I hope it was bought to be given as a joke gift to someone.

simply the greatest item description ever!

that's not even Satan's face, I don't know who that player is.

That has to be one of the funniest customization posts here in a while. :lol: The "Mangers" haha, are you kidding me? :lol:

I don't know about you guys, but that one more than qualifies as a MAJOR jersey foul in my book!

simply the greatest item description ever!

that's not even Satan's face, I don't know who that player is.

This is the original:

17275941.jpg

Everyone must read the item description

"Jersey has no fight strap because no fight strap can withstand Satan's furry."

LMAO

"Jersey has no fight strap because no fight strap can withstand Satan's furry."

LMAO

The sad thing in my opinion is there is actually a bid on that jersey.

I dont know if it is still on eBay, but a few years ago, there was a guy who had a pretty classic item description for a WAY over priced Ryan Leaf Chargers jerseys.

I dont know if it is still on eBay, but a few years ago, there was a guy who had a pretty classic item description for a WAY over priced Ryan Leaf Chargers jerseys.

I would need to be a paid a serious amount of money to own one of those. As a chargers fan, that name makes me cringe.

Brian Urlacher Avalanche Jersey?

I guess this means its okay for me to get that Warrick Dunn Canucks jersey i've always wanted.

My link

This is the first time I've ever seen a new Wild third that's been faked:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Cal-Clutterbuck-Minnesota-Wild-Jersey-Size-54-/250641185730?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5b60fbc2

Speaking of a lack of space, take a look at the customization, talk about CLUTTER! :lol:

This is the first time I've ever seen a new Wild third that's been faked:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Cal-Clutterbuck-Minnesota-Wild-Jersey-Size-54-/250641185730?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a5b60fbc2

Speaking of a lack of space, take a look at the customization, talk about CLUTTER! :lol:

They have been running rampant since the begging of the year. The green looks horrible, and the wheat color (numbers and trim)looks even worse.

In Person, those wild 3rd are actually one of the best fakes i've seen...the Logo is made out of the same stuff as the real logos are. Not that shiney stuff. The only big fault on them is the RBK logo on the sleeve and the font of the names

In Person, those wild 3rd are actually one of the best fakes i've seen...the Logo is made out of the same stuff as the real logos are. Not that shiney stuff. The only big fault on them is the RBK logo on the sleeve and the font of the names

The customization is usually pretty easy to pick out on such fakes, whether it's the lettering or over sized numbers that take up 80% of the jersey back. :lol: I highly doubt the people who make fake/counterfeit jerseys would ever buy a legit replica and use their poor lettering/numbering.

ok this thing is an abomination

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-BURGER-KING-Los-Angeles-Kings-Sz-L-NHL-Jersey-/360263322526?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53e15e0b9e#ht_1335wt_708

read the description "there's something special about this jersey" wow lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-BURGER-KING-Los-Angeles-Kings-Sz-L-NHL-Jersey-/360263322526?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53e15e0b9e#ht_1335wt_708

And someone will probabaly buy it :(

That looks like someone bought a blank vintage looking LA Kings jersey, sew a "burger king" crest on it as well as some cheap one color number on the back and claims the jersey is rare. :lol: What a joke, the only person who would buy that is someone who doesn't read carefully and jumps on it because they see the burger king logo.

By the way, I didn't know they made third jerseys back in the 60s and 70s. :lol: