customization laugher

trueblue2735

I see he came down from his "500" price but still its only worth 25 bucks anyways (the jersey is the rest of it he can keep).

No no no, if he strips the jersey and lists it blank it'll be worth 250 bucks. It's only worth 25 the way it is.

Edit: I actually just offered the guy 250 for it. Yes, I said 250....2 dollars and 50 cents :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(How do you edit the link to say something and make it shorter?)

Go to "insert link" beside the smiley face and then put in your link and edit "My link" to say what you want. :thumbsup:

Go to "insert link" beside the smiley face and then put in your link and edit "My link" to say what you want. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :stickhndl:

Intense: I can't believe they are seriously asking $1270. They would be lucky if someone offered them $75

Wow. Way to ruin a Liberty jersey. AND the lettering is heat pressed, so you can't even strip it without most likely ruining the jersey worse than it already is.

This jersey has been on ebay for over a year now. The Seller has a couple other Jackets jersey for sale with names on jerseys that the player never worn.

http://cgi.ebay.com/R-J-UMBERGER-SIGNED-COLUMBUS-BLUE-JACKETS-JERSEY-RJ-/290445419208?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439fe562c8#ht_662wt_1139

Bedazzled!