customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/CANUCKS-JERSEYS-SEDIN-TWINS-MENS-XL-Vancouver-/260770648619?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb724522b

Some terrible terrible fakes. Like, seriously, how do you manage to get every aspect wrong. They even have different fonts...

Well this isn't a funny customization laughter worthy jersey, but I'll put it here anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-New-Jersey-Devils-Mitchell-Ness-Jersey-75th-NHL-/330556610155?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf6b5966b

So this is actually a jersey I used to own, a M&N mesh NJ Devils jersey. And now that I remember, this was the seller who bought it off me. The "customization laughter" is the fact the seller sew an NHL 75th anniversary patch on the jersey. This is INCORRECT because the jersey is a 1983-1984 reproduction, NOT a 1991-1992. :lol: Notice how in his pics he does NOT show the year tag on the jersey. The Devils wore that style in 1991-1992 but I am not certain it was a mesh like it. Also, the hem tagging is MUCH different. I believe NJ wore a special symbol on the back hem tagging commemorating their 10th season.

I find it pretty humorous he did that, when really, it's a foul. Also I don't exact feel great he is spinning off that the jersey is rare or super hard to find and that he's going to make a decent profit over what I sold it to him for. :glare: A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this isn't a funny customization laughter worthy jersey, but I'll put it here anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1992-New-Jersey-Devils-Mitchell-Ness-Jersey-75th-NHL-/330556610155?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf6b5966b

So this is actually a jersey I used to own, a M&N mesh NJ Devils jersey. And now that I remember, this was the seller who bought it off me. The "customization laughter" is the fact the seller sew an NHL 75th anniversary patch on the jersey. This is INCORRECT because the jersey is a 1983-1984 reproduction, NOT a 1991-1992. :lol: Notice how in his pics he does NOT show the year tag on the jersey. The Devils wore that style in 1991-1992 but I am not certain it was a mesh like it. Also, the hem tagging is MUCH different. I believe NJ wore a special symbol on the back hem tagging commemorating their 10th season.

I find it pretty humorous he did that, when really, it's a foul. Also I don't exact feel great he is spinning off that the jersey is rare or super hard to find and that he's going to make a decent profit over what I sold it to him for. :glare: A$$HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they had the 10th anniversary patch on the back hem next to the block CCM logo.

That guy sells a mix of legit jerseys and fake ones, so be careful.

Yeah it was a signed black Kings jersey. I saw it when it was up but didn't look close. I am always looking for Kings stuff and generally skip right past anything customized as a Gretzky. So many bad custom jobs and fakes I just move right on.

Plus I wasn't a Kings fan when Gretzky played so it held no interest for me.