customization laugher

trueblue2735

Oh, seriously? Does this seller go LOOKING for bad jerseys to try to unload?

Krejci

LaFluer?

Not too bad, despite the "C" being too far to the center

Wrong side for the chest number, bozo

This seller just HAS TO BE specializing in mistakes and errors. There's no reasonable way that this one seller can be directly responsible for all of these travesties!

Same seller.

So Heatley changed his number while he was playing as a Senator?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ottawa-Senators-HEATLE...1742.m153.l1262

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same seller.

So Heatley changed his number while he was playing as a Senator?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ottawa-Senators-HEATLE...1742.m153.l1262

All i can say is Wow :P

did he made that at home. Looks like he doesn't know how to use a sewing machine.

Every patch on this must cost about 15$. What a waste of money. Now I understand why National Emblems put plastic behind their patches. To keep noobs from doing that!

Every patch on this must cost about 15$. What a waste of money. Now I understand why National Emblems put plastic behind their patches. To keep noobs from doing that!

How can he ask $380 for a jersey that's completely ruined...

How can he ask $380 for a jersey that's completely ruined...

Because he think he raised the value of his jersey by doing so.

The error jerseys are rampant these days. Sleeve numbers that don't match the back, misspelled names, wrong player numbers etc. But to put an E on backwards? That just indicates a real lack of understanding of the English language. No one could be that careless, could they?

The quality level at the factory is either much worse than it used to be, or I suspect they've got a new policy about letting these things out into the market instead of straight into the dumpster. I've seen more of these botched Reebok's in the last month that I've seen CCM, Starter and ProPlayer combined in my lifetime. For real. What a bunch of crap. And coming from the factory, I bet they are heat sealed on for good and for life. No saving those from themselves. noway.gif

That just indicates a real lack of understanding of the English language.

not only english language but Roman alphabet in general. I mean Come on! I can't believe that you don't notice it at least during the sewing process.

But you pointed something right there. Have you noticed that we only see replicas . And replicas are made in indonesia (or korea? I don't remember)

At least it's a replica. I got a jersey store near me sells 2 Habs authentic Rbk EDGE: one with Gainey on it and one with the Number 9 on it, and the name is not Richard but ''Rocket''. It's so wrong that I think I'm gonna take a picture of them...

Hate to see this Rare jersey get messed up.. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-CCM-Mighty-Duc...A1%7C240%3A1318

Yeesh. What happened there? Side question, did those alternate jerseys from that period have the actual logo by the CCM like this one does?

Yeesh. What happened there? Side question, did those alternate jerseys from that period have the actual logo by the CCM like this one does?
Pretty sure that was standard on CCM semi-pro jerseys of that era.

Sorry I got no pics but yesterday I just saw a Rkb premier replica Lafleur with the captain C in a store. :closedeyes: It was pathetic.

Hate to see this Rare jersey get messed up.. :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-CCM-Mighty-Duc...A1%7C240%3A1318

Well he did put this in the post. The jersey has 3 color tackle twill numbering on.

So who knows, might be salvageable.

• 2 weeks later...