question

bruno

hey i have a question for all you jersey experts...

a friend of mine has an authentic red blackhawks chelios jersey, from like 1997, its nike. he said he would trade it for my authentic blank white canucks orca jersey from 2002

how much could that chelios jersey sell for on ebay? its great condition btw

oh and also, how much do you think a Bondra capitals jersey from 97 go for? its a white jersey, ccm, authentic and great condition

i didnt know where to put this sorry if its in the wrong spot

I would say go for it. The Blackhawks jersey is more difficult to find than the Canucks one. You could probably find the Canucks jersey pretty cheap if you really wanted to get it again.

Il probably do it. How much do you think the Chelios could sell for on ebay? Oh, and how much could an authentic Bondra 1997 Capitals jersey sell for on ebay?

Il probably do it. How much do you think the Chelios could sell for on ebay? Oh, and how much could an authentic Bondra 1997 Capitals jersey sell for on ebay?

Unless you need the money, I'd sit on the Bondra jersey for now. He's moved around to several teams and is now out of the NHL, so I'd think demand is about as low as it gets, especially now that the Caps season is done.

I'm convinced that Washington will retire his number, and that tends to happen much faster in this modern world than it used to. The time to auction that one off would be in the month leading up to his retirement ceremony while he is back in Caps fans mind so someone can have it in time for that night.

Well I actually havnt put Bondra on it yet. Its still blank, what player do you think could demand the most money on it? Maybe Kolzig? Its an authentic capitals ccm from like 1997. Please give me your opinions.

Bondra is a good choice. So is Oates, Hunter and Housley. Or, you can go the obscure route and make it Tikkanen!

As far as the trade is concerned, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. Nike 'Hawks jerseys are AWESOME and are pretty hard to come by nowadays.

^

Yeah I was thinking Oates as well, but really I just want to put on the player that could get me the most money hehe. Would Oates be better than Bondra? I was even thinking putting on Gonchar.

As far as the trade goes yeah im probably going to do it.

^

Yeah I was thinking Oates as well, but really I just want to put on the player that could get me the most money hehe. Would Oates be better than Bondra? I was even thinking putting on Gonchar.

As far as the trade goes yeah im probably going to do it.

Bondra > Everyone Else

Caps fans may go for Dale Hunter the way Flyer fans go for Hextall. What I mean by that is Bondra would likely be attractive to people across the country, like myself in MN or Brilliant! in NJ, but Hunter might have a very strong market in the Washington area equal or perhaps greater than even Bondra, but not as much nationwide.

In my opinion, a trade's value is determined based on what the jersey means to me personally rather than its "flip" value -- I'd personally make the trade because I prefer Chicago over Vancouver anyway, even if it IS Chelios in his "evil" years. :)

But that's just me!

Bondra > Everyone Else

Caps fans may go for Dale Hunter the way Flyer fans go for Hextall. What I mean by that is Bondra would likely be attractive to people across the country, like myself in MN or Brilliant! in NJ, but Hunter might have a very strong market in the Washington area equal or perhaps greater than even Bondra, but not as much nationwide.

Righto. My first choice would be Bondra too(although I am bias because I am/was such a huge fan of his). When you think of the Capitals team of 1998, you think Bondra.

• 2 months later...