Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jersey Sizing

kwey24

I've noticed that Ice Jerseys has a number of the Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jerseys. Being that I live in an area where I'd have to travel at least 3 hours in hopes of finding one of these to actually try on, I was hoping some of the jersey aficionados here at the the IJ BB might have the answer for me. My Nike replica jerseys are "Before Swift", and I am a size large in them (even with equipment). I was wondering if anyone knew the sizing of the Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jerseys, and whether I should go for the the x-large or the large. I recently purchased an RBK 7185 replica AHL jersey and I needed an XL to wear it over equipment (if that helps any). Most of my replica NHL jerseys are from the early 2000's, and they're all XL's, if that also helps.

Big thanks to all and any who can help. (It'd certainly be nice if the jersey manufacturers released the dimensions of the sizes of their jerseys.)

• 8 months later...

So with the Replica IIHF Swift Jerseys, if I wear a size 48 old CCM and a size 50 Reebok Edge should I be wearing an XL in the Nike Swift replica?

So with the Replica IIHF Swift Jerseys, if I wear a size 48 old CCM and a size 50 Reebok Edge should I be wearing an XL in the Nike Swift replica?

I don't think the replica sizing is too strange with the Nikes. I got a large replica Canada jersey last year and that fits me fine (normally CCM 48, Edge 52). It's the authentic sizes that are odd I think. Unless someone else knows better? (Unearth on here is the IIHF King :))

I'd also add that the replica I have is a much nicer jersey to wear than the two authentics I had that I recently got rid of.

I don't think the replica sizing is too strange with the Nikes. I got a large replica Canada jersey last year and that fits me fine (normally CCM 48, Edge 52). It's the authentic sizes that are odd I think. Unless someone else knows better? (Unearth on here is the IIHF King :))

I'd also add that the replica I have is a much nicer jersey to wear than the two authentics I had that I recently got rid of.

haha.. Mike Grueber is the IIHF King.. "Prince" may be more appropriate for me...

I think youre right Derby, the swift authentics are definetly odd sizewise..

I have 2 Italy authentics. and I THINK they are a size 56 ..but anyways when I tried it on it was almost tight. probably the material, as i think its supposed to stretch..

but I can wear my size L old style nikes comfortably

I've noticed that Ice Jerseys has a number of the Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jerseys. Being that I live in an area where I'd have to travel at least 3 hours in hopes of finding one of these to actually try on, I was hoping some of the jersey aficionados here at the the IJ BB might have the answer for me. My Nike replica jerseys are "Before Swift", and I am a size large in them (even with equipment). I was wondering if anyone knew the sizing of the Nike 2008 IIHF Replica Jerseys, and whether I should go for the the x-large or the large. I recently purchased an RBK 7185 replica AHL jersey and I needed an XL to wear it over equipment (if that helps any). Most of my replica NHL jerseys are from the early 2000's, and they're all XL's, if that also helps.

Big thanks to all and any who can help. (It'd certainly be nice if the jersey manufacturers released the dimensions of the sizes of their jerseys.)

Not sure if you saw our size chart (it is a link on each item detail page). Anyhow, it has measurements of all the jerseys for you to compare: IJ Size Chart

• 10 months later...
Not sure if you saw our size chart (it is a link on each item detail page). Anyhow, it has measurements of all the jerseys for you to compare: IJ Size Chart

Are the NIKE IIHF SWIFT REPLICA JERSEYS sizing different from the 2002 Nike Olympic Jerseys? Where can I find a sizing chart for the 2002 olympic jerseys for comparison.

Thanks