Sign in to follow this  
Beezer

Skates

Anyone know where to buy size 14.0 or 15 Hockey skates??? I GOT BIG FEET!

Wow, that is big, but is that your shoe size? Because ice hockey skates are sized differently from shoes. I'm a size 10/10.5 shoe, and I wear 7.5 Vector 10.0's. I've seen hockey skates up to size 11, which would probably accomadate for such large feet, but it depends on whether or not that is your shoe size or not.

Check out: www.hockey2.com

www.oceanhockey.com

www.hockeymoneky.com

www.hockeygiant.com

For sizing explanations and skates in higher sizes. I tend to like hockey monkey for sticks and such. and hockey 2 runs some good discounts.

Wow, that is big, but is that your shoe size? Because ice hockey skates are sized differently from shoes. I'm a size 10/10.5 shoe, and I wear 7.5 Vector 10.0's. I've seen hockey skates up to size 11, which would probably accomadate for such large feet, but it depends on whether or not that is your shoe size or not.

www.oceanhockey.com

www.hockeymoneky.com

www.hockeygiant.com

For sizing explanations and skates in higher sizes. I tend to like hockey monkey for sticks and such. and hockey 2 runs some good discounts.

Thanks bud, ocean hockey is rightup the street from me, who knew? I'm a size 15 shoe, I know they all run different, but it's usually a 14 that it says.

Thanks bud, ocean hockey is rightup the street from me, who knew? I'm a size 15 shoe, I know they all run different, but it's usually a 14 that it says.

Ocean... Are you in Windsor Conneticut? I might have my shops mixed up. I stopped there once though I believe. Great store. Heaven for a guy like me.

Edit: I think I'm off with that one. Maybe it's hockey1 that is located out of conneticut.

www.oceanhockey.com

www.hockeymoneky.com

www.hockeygiant.com

Based on your shoe size, you should probably just ask Zdeno Chara, you must be in his league in terms of body type LOL! Anyhow, I usually wear about 2 sizes smaller than my shoe size, but it depends on the brand. Mach_9's suggestions sound good to me.