AHL jerseys

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to the old school but I love the look of the inverted whale tail on the old Binghamton Whalers jersey:

7ae5_1_b.JPG

That's going waaay back. They were the Binghamton Whalers before they became the Binghamton Rangers. You gotta love the lengths the designer went to for that jersey!

That's going waaay back. They were the Binghamton Whalers before they became the Binghamton Rangers. You gotta love the lengths the designer went to for that jersey!

its currently being bid on on ebay. I have a few bids in and hopefully it won't get too expensive...

Oh you have to go for that. You'll never find one of those around again. That's a big find if you can snag it, even if it is a replica.

Oh yeah, that looked really sharp. Good luck on winning that thing. That'd be a nice addition to the collection you have.

Its mine! It will soon be one my way- will let you guys know about the quality when I get it.

Its mine! It will soon be one my way- will let you guys know about the quality when I get it.

Update on the jersey- well its got the logo alright and its one of those old school ADK with the airholes type jerseys. The Binghamton Sens store sells the actual jersey with the Sens patches but those are 75 this was 42 with the shipping. I am happy today!

• 2 years later...

I just bought one jersey of my favorite logo's in the AHL The Lowell Lock Monsters .

I know they dont excist anymore and are the lowell devils now but i like the jersey very mucht for my collection :D.

Here is a picture of it . Its a SP Jersey.

I only payed 20 us dollars for it . it is NWT :D

lock%20monsters.jpg

Edited by J van wessel

• 3 months later...
not something you should admit on a forum, you should delete that comment. honestly.

its gone but now its in your message so it defeats the purpose. I just wanted to get my jerseys in a link to see if i had anything that anybody wanted but you have to have 25 posts. Besides 3/4 of the topics have had replies since mid september.

I have an authentic Curtis Sanford Moose with the LB Tribute patch....but I doubt I'd sell it. It's awesome!

There unbelievable jerseys i dont blame you for not having any though of selling that, id hang on to it too

There unbelievable jerseys i dont blame you for not having any though of selling that, id hang on to it too

Picked it up for $125.....absolute steal too!! Can't get a blank for that much!