Looking for Team Netherlands jersey

LeoRoar77

Hey everyone, here is a tough hockey jersey to find unless you like grass hockey :)

I've been looking for one for the past 6 months and no go, I even emailed the Netherlands Ice Hockey Association (the parenting company that runs the Dutch pro leagues) and they state that they don't ship outside of Holland. :(

Here's a photo of the team (warning big photo ahead) Team Netherlands

I strongly suggest you contact these fine folks at Worldhockeyjerseys.com and see if they can help you.

http://worldhockeyjerseys.com/wantlist.htm

I strongly suggest you contact these fine folks at Worldhockeyjerseys.com and see if they can help you.

http://worldhockeyjerseys.com/wantlist.htm

Hi JeffB, thanks for the link but I've already contacted them and came out blank. That is one hard jersey to find.

yes. it is very hard to find. I used to have an old tackla game worn... said NETHERLANDS on block lettering across the front... ive always wanted the Nike jerseys they had.. the white and the orange jerseys.just like the one in your pic. just the swoosh and better jersey materials. If i ever find one. ill let you know. Havent seen one for sale in years..

Have you tried contacting the federation ? I know that they just came out with a new style national jersey, perhaps they would be willing to sell their older ones now?

also try forums.internationalhockey.net or the message boards on a netherlands hockey forum..

here is a picture of the new jersey style.. they have a forum as well. ask around there! you might not know dutch so i suggest using an online translator like babelfish to translate it for you

http://www.ijshockey.com/200809/item.asp?ID=2475

yes. it is very hard to find. I used to have an old tackla game worn... said NETHERLANDS on block lettering across the front... ive always wanted the Nike jerseys they had.. the white and the orange jerseys.just like the one in your pic. just the swoosh and better jersey materials. If i ever find one. ill let you know. Havent seen one for sale in years..

Have you tried contacting the federation ? I know that they just came out with a new style national jersey, perhaps they would be willing to sell their older ones now?

also try forums.internationalhockey.net or the message boards on a netherlands hockey forum..

here is a picture of the new jersey style.. they have a forum as well. ask around there! you might not know dutch so i suggest using an online translator like babelfish to translate it for you

http://www.ijshockey.com/200809/item.asp?ID=2475

Hi Xunearthhxcx, I did contact the Netherlands Ice Hockey Federation and got a quick reply that they don't sell jerseys outside of Holland. I even contacted a few of the individual teams like Eindhoven and they each state that they would love to sell them but can't under federation rules.

Thanks for the link to the forums but I hate using babelfish. I'm afraid I'll ask for a Holland ice jersey and once I translate it, it will probably say something like:

"I want Netherlands hockey jersey, is you mom and sister free for next week." :rolleyes:

What you should do is contact a some from Holland on the HF boards. I'm sure you can find someone do order one for you and ship it over. I've recieved a lot of help from boardies overseas when I've come into that exact situation. There is a lot of great people out there.

What's the name of the message board that some have referred to with people buyingsellingtalking jerseys...other than this one of course...Thanks,,,

Hi Xunearthhxcx, I did contact the Netherlands Ice Hockey Federation and got a quick reply that they don't sell jerseys outside of Holland. I even contacted a few of the individual teams like Eindhoven and they each state that they would love to sell them but can't under federation rules.

Thanks for the link to the forums but I hate using babelfish. I'm afraid I'll ask for a Holland ice jersey and once I translate it, it will probably say something like:

"I want Netherlands hockey jersey, is you mom and sister free for next week." :rolleyes:

if they dont sell jerseys outside of holland.. do what Yzerman said and find someone willing to send the jersey to you.. I actually just did this with someone in germany.. the jerseys are out there. just gotta look , hard!

forums.internationalhockey.net .. in the collecters corner section

No, that's not the one I was thinking of,but thanks.

God, I can't remember..it's been so long...it was just a message board for jersey collectors...the name totally escapes me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:D . Just like the attempt Anthony/Xunearthhxcx made on a dutch forum :P . It translated game worn as game "worn out" and concluded with something like "if nobody can help me it would be much appreciated" ^_^ . I have never ever even seen a picture of the dutch Nike version but they do exist (apparently).

Anyhoo if you or someone else still needs some help with this I should probably be able to help with shipping since I finally have some free time again.

Must say the new logo is an improvement and I'm liking the white version of the new jerseys:

21eec4.jpg

According to the ijshockey.com website they are supposed to play a role in the merchandising but I don't see anything so far.

:D . Just like the attempt Anthony/Xunearthhxcx made on a dutch forum :P . It translated game worn as game "worn out" and concluded with something like "if nobody can help me it would be much appreciated" ^_^ . I have never ever even seen a picture of the dutch Nike version but they do exist (apparently).

Anyhoo if you or someone else still needs some help with this I should probably be able to help with shipping since I finally have some free time again.

Must say the new logo is an improvement and I'm liking the white version of the new jerseys:

21eec4.jpg

According to the ijshockey.com website they are supposed to play a role in the merchandising but I don't see anything so far.

OH no! haha. oh well. I think people will understand what i meant. If you could possibly correct it for me I would appreciate it. !..

I will try and search for a picture of the nike version .. Ive been looking for one and cant find it. every website has since been shut down that had all the old pictures of the tournaments in 1997-2001 so its hard to find .. But ive seen them before!!

21eec4.jpg

They do look good, particularly like the white. Have they changed for up coming World Champs Mithras? Also, who's making them?

OH no! haha. oh well. I think people will understand what i meant. If you could possibly correct it for me I would appreciate it. !..

I will try and search for a picture of the nike version .. Ive been looking for one and cant find it. every website has since been shut down that had all the old pictures of the tournaments in 1997-2001 so its hard to find .. But ive seen them before!!

Yeah it wasn't hard to tell it was from a translation website and I'm pretty sure whomever reads it will get it :thumbsup: .

They do look good, particularly like the white. Have they changed for up coming World Champs Mithras? Also, who's making them?

The federation is celebrating it's 75th year (1934) so to celebrate they had a redesign of the logo. The news article was from back in September/October but I guess it would make some sense to release them around the worlds or whenever the exact date of the 75th anniversary is. No idea about the maker

The federation is celebrating it's 75th year (1934) so to celebrate they had a redesign of the logo. The news article was from back in September/October but I guess it would make some sense to release them around the worlds or whenever the exact date of the 75th anniversary is. No idea about the maker

Ah right. Only ask because I'm pretty sure Britain are changing their jerseys this year for the Worlds, wondered if they'd had instruction to do so from the IIHF or something.

• 1 month later...

The new jerseys in action:

5ebbcp.jpg

2dv3erm.jpg

I think they are all done by Tackla as they all seemed to have the same design (previous dutch were tackla as well), including an iihf logo on the collar ala nhl, nfl <_< . On tv I thought it was the tackla logo but closeup pics proved otherwise, unfortunately :closedeyes: .

No news on any replica's though ...

99o1av.jpg

More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9pm/collectio...57594587680625/

The new jerseys in action:

5ebbcp.jpg

2dv3erm.jpg

I think they are all done by Tackla as they all seemed to have the same design (previous dutch were tackla as well), including an iihf logo on the collar ala nhl, nfl <_< . On tv I thought it was the tackla logo but closeup pics proved otherwise, unfortunately :closedeyes: .

No news on any replica's though ...

99o1av.jpg

More pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9pm/collectio...57594587680625/

your lucky Romania was missing half of their team! The Netherlands didnt seem as strong as I thought they would play.They sure did "look" good on the ice though, with the matching Bauer 9500 helmets..

Go Italia!

The jerseys are all made by Tackla for every DIV I , II , III country, only the top teams get to enjoy the Nike made jerseys, as its part of their contract with the IIHF .

*by the way, thank you for all your help with the Netherlands jerseys. If you ever need anything from the USA. let me know. *

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are negotiations between the dutch hockey league and a dutch ice hockey forum to get the fanjerseys again on the market before next WC in Tilburg.

So just wait and see.

J van Wessel

Nijmegen Devils all the way :D